Social Bill De Blasio has really snipped the balls off the NYPD

China has a larger GDP than the US, so by your metric is the US not considered by most ppl as the world's most foremost superpower?

Are you arguing for the sake of argument? I said before, if you think other similar world class cities are more important than NYC then fine, you could argue that I suppose.

But then you literally stated that NYC was not the de facto capital of the USA. Seriously? Now you're being disingenous.
source.gif

China has a larger GDP than the US?!

I dont need to do shit. You need to provide evidence New York is the capitol of the Earth. The NYSE isn't that.
I don't think you know what a strawman is, and I still await your answer, which should be quite easy, given your confidence.

You don't need to give up, you just need to provide a single city that is more important on Earth.

I dont need to do shit. You need to provide evidence New York is the capitol of the Earth. The NYSE isn't that.

I provided you multiple reasons. If you would like to refute my claim, you are free to provide an example of a city, any city on earth, you pick it, that is more important culturally, economically, or artistically. Just find one to compare, should be easy, since you seem so confident......

source.gif

China has a larger GDP than the US?!

Yes, according to PPP (purchasing power parity). Its GDP taking cost of living into account. Nominally (absolute #), its still the US however.

Sad to see officers being treated this way and having to take it.

Hard to imagine this shit happening when good ol Rudy Giuliani was mayor.

It's really bad that the mayor and the city's police department have such a fractured relationship. De Blasio truly is a bum.

I have a cousin who lives in NYC and basically has said De Blasio has basically reversed all the great things Giuliani did to clean up the city.

Yea it sure sucks that major felonies are at about half the rate they were during Rudy's time as mayor. But keep pining for that idiot.

Yea it sure sucks that major felonies are at about half the rate they were during Rudy's time as mayor. But keep pining for that idiot.

To be fair, it was in large part Giuliani's reforms that helped drop the crime rates steadily, until 9/11 hit, and he developed an addiction to hitting himself in the head with a hammer and eating mothballs for 2 of his daily meals.

I just don't get this "De Blasio is crippling teh cops!!!" nonsense. Under his leadership we have seen the violent crime numbers continue to fall. If he's handicapping them, apparently their job could be done quite well by the handicapped, who would probably have a tad more compassion for everyday citizens.

I already answered that. But have a good one man. This was a complete waste of time. For internet points: you win! Congratulations!

I provided you multiple reasons. If you would like to refute my claim, you are free to provide an example of a city, any city on earth, you pick it, that is more important culturally, economically, or artistically. Just find one to compare, should be easy, since you seem so confident......

I already answered that. But have a good one man. This was a complete waste of time. For internet points: you win! Congratulations!

I'm not looking to win. I'm looking for you to do what you seem confident in asserting, which is provided a more important city on Earth than NYC. If there is one, it would take you literally 2 seconds to type it out.

Yes, you are right. New York is the capitol of Earth. It is the highest most mighty city that has ever existed and noone can touch it financially, culturally or artistically. Like i said. Enjoy your internet points chump.
I'm not looking to win. I'm looking for you to do what you seem confident in asserting, which is provided a more important city on Earth than NYC. If there is one, it would take you literally 2 seconds to type it out.

Yes, you are right. New York is the capitol of Earth. It is the highest most mighty city that has ever existed and noone can touch it financially, culturally or artistically. Like i said. Enjoy your internet points chump.

I honestly don't know why you're being so petulant. You seemed quite confident in your opposition to what I said, so it shouldn't be at all tough for you to find a more important city. I don't care to win, I would just like you to engage like an honest adult human.

You just dont quit do you? At this point you are just being a troll.
I honestly don't know why you're being so petulant. You seemed quite confident in your opposition to what I said, so it shouldn't be at all tough for you to find a more important city. I don't care to win, I would just like you to engage like an honest adult human.

Back