Social Bill De Blasio has really snipped the balls off the NYPD

Its because they never learned propriety beyond the toddler stage. This is a person who had his ass wiped until he was 14, I'm telling you. Its just like a fucking 4 year old, not getting what he wants and flailing his hands and feet at whoever comes into his tantrum tornado.
It sums up what I had in mind when I was reading his post. These idiots are emotionally driven nothing more.

By GDP or what?
That would be Tokyo btw.
https://financesonline.com/10-wealthiest-cities-in-the-world-its-not-new-york-or-london-at-the-top/

Also money doesn't make New York the capitol of the world.
This is a silly argument. Nee York is a fine city but by no means does it run the world.

I enjoin you to name me a more important city for America, and the world.

And remember, Trump ho, Europe doesn't count, because they're overrun with the Moosies now........

I enjoin you to name me a more important city for America, and the world.

And remember, Trump ho, Europe doesn't count, because they're overrun with the Moosies now........
1)i already asked for a metric and proved you wrong.
2)Trump ho? Thats just lazy and inaccurate
3)Moosies? Really?

Look, im glad you are a proud New Yorker. Its a great city and certainly one of the biggest in America. But to call it the capitol of the world is just an exaggeration. It was obvious. I called you out on it just to poke fun. Now you are defending a ridiculous statement like its true.

Let me make this obvious to you. New York is not the capitol of the U.S. let alone the fucking Earth.

1)i already asked for a metric and proved you wrong.
2)Trump ho? Thats just lazy and inaccurate
3)Moosies? Really?

Look, im glad you are a proud New Yorker. Its a great city and certainly one of the biggest in America. But to call it the capitol of the world is just an exaggeration. It was obvious. I called you out on it just to poke fun. Now you are defending a ridiculous statement like its true.

Let me make this obvious to you. New York is not the capitol of the U.S. let alone the fucking Earth.

Again, name a more important city for the human race. I'll wait.

PS, I'm born and raised in WA.

Listen if there's one thing I can't stand its disingenuity.

If you're a conservative I can definitely see where an uber liberal bastion like NYC would rub you the wrong way.

And I can even understand the perspective that other global cities might be of greater value (Shanghai, Tokyo, London etc) even though I would firmly disagree.

BUT enough with the ridiculousness, NYC is undoubtedly the most important/valuable city in the USA and yes its undoubtedly in the mix on the topic of "most important city in the world".

Stop with the bullshit.

John Cuckdillo fuckin pussy ass crybaby crying over a water fight lmao what a fucking loser

T7KUQA4SEWSYVN6ANAKNQU5R6E.jpg

The screen is the other way. They're not even looking the right way
Maybe they were throwing water on them to wake those cops up.

Wow, you guys are delusional. Asshat makes the statement that New York is the de facto capitol of the world. I call him on his hyperbole and you guys just keep on with the bullshit.

On what metric is New York the capitol of the world? And no, im not playing your game of which city is better. You made the statement so prove it. First you said economically so i asked which metric? If its GDP i gave you a source that shows Tokyo has a higher GDP. I honestly thought you would either a)use a different metric or b)a different source but you just keep on with the hyperbole.
Or stop with the bullshit.

Again, name a more important city for the human race. I'll wait.

PS, I'm born and raised in WA.

Listen if there's one thing I can't stand its disingenuity.

If you're a conservative I can definitely see where an uber liberal bastion like NYC would rub you the wrong way.

And I can even understand the perspective that other global cities might be of greater value (Shanghai, Tokyo, London etc) even though I would firmly disagree.

BUT enough with the ridiculousness, NYC is undoubtedly the most important/valuable city in the USA and yes its undoubtedly in the mix on the topic of "most important city in the world".

Stop with the bullshit.

Wow, you guys are delusional. Asshat makes the statement that New York is the de facto capitol of the world. I call him on his hyperbole and you guys just keep on with the bullshit.

On what metric is New York the capitol of the world? And no, im not playing your game of which city is better. You made the statement so prove it. First you said economically so i asked which metric? If its GDP i gave you a source that shows Tokyo has a higher GDP. I honestly thought you would either a)use a different metric or b)a different source but you just keep on with the hyperbole.

China has a larger GDP than the US, so by your metric is the US not considered by most ppl as the world's most foremost superpower?

Are you arguing for the sake of argument? I said before, if you think other similar world class cities are more important than NYC then fine, you could argue that I suppose.

But then you literally stated that NYC was not the de facto capital of the USA. Seriously? Now you're being disingenous.

DeBlasio is pure scumI but he’s just the most obvious liberal and Democrat that is endorsing the anti-cop narrative spewed consistently from the MSM and the left.

How many of the candidates have denounced BLM and antifa? Not too many so they are pretty much the same as DeBlasio

China has a larger GDP than the US, so by your metric is the US not considered by most ppl as the world's most foremost superpower?

Are you arguing for the sake of argument? I said before, if you think other similar world class cities are more important than NYC then fine, you could argue that I suppose.

But then you literally stated that NYC was not the de facto capital of the USA. Seriously? Now you're being disingenous.
You might want to reread your statement for an example of disingenuous. I said New York is not the capitol of the U.S. i did NOT say anything about the "de facto capitol of the U.S." but that is a strawman anyways because the original assertion was that the New York is the de facto capitol of the Earth. Its just dumb.
This argument is dumb.

As for the GDP of China, another strawman. I suggested GDP as a question. The other idiot stated he meant economically when he made the original assertion so i said by what metric, GDP?

If you would like to suggest an actual fact that makes New York the "de facto capitol of Earth", i'm all ears.

Otherwise i'm done with this nonsense.

You might want to reread your statement for an example of disingenuous. I said New York is not the capitol of the U.S. i did NOT say anything about the "de facto capitol of the U.S." but that is a strawman anyways because the original assertion was that the New York is the de facto capitol of the Earth. Its just dumb.
This argument is dumb.

Semantics? I assumed your rebuttal was in regards to NYC's status as an American city. But yes, administratively speaking, NYC is not the actual capital of the U.S that would be DC. But NYC is undoubtedly the preeminent city of the country and one of a handful of such cities in the world.

If you would like to suggest an actual fact that makes New York the "de facto capitol of Earth", i'm all ears.

That wasn't my assertion. I retorted on your claim that NYC wasn't the "capital of the US" with my understanding that we were discussing overall importance of American cities and not semantics of the word 'capital'.

So, you can't find a single city that compares to New York in it's importance. Surely if there is, you could bitch slap me with a few keystrokes, no?

The stock market runs through NYC, the UN is in NYC, many major financial institutions are based in NYC, and it's perhaps the most important cultural and artistic nexus on Earth.

I'll wait for your easy response, showing a more important city. Shouldn't be too hard, since there are apparently so many more important cities.

But NYC is undoubtedly the preeminent city of the country and one of a handful of such cities in the world

This is true. Well one of the preeminent cities anyways.
That wasn't my assertion. I retorted on your claim that NYC wasn't the "capital of the US" with my understanding that we were discussing overall importance of American cities and not semantics of the word 'capital'.
So you jumped into the middle of a conversation without knowing what the conversation was about. I understand, carry on.

Also we were not talking about the semantics of capitol or the debate of the capitol of the U.S. but i digress. Feel free to read the entire conversation and start over or we can just end it here. It was hyperbole based on opinion and should not have been debated either way. If someone feels New York is capitol of the world they are welcome to feel that way. Its not true but whatever.

So, you can't find a single city that compares to New York in it's importance. Surely if there is, you could bitch slap me with a few keystrokes, no?

The stock market runs through NYC, the UN is in NYC, many major financial institutions are based in NYC, and it's perhaps the most important cultural and artistic nexus on Earth.

I'll wait for your easy response, showing a more important city. Shouldn't be too hard, since there are apparently so many more important cities.

Keep trying your strawman but im not going to play your game. Im not listing cities and arguing over minute details until you declare you won! If it matters that much to you have it. Noone cares.
Your statement was ridiculous hyperbole and you've done nothing to back it up. It's your statement, you prove it.

The stock market and financial institutions do not make New York the ruler of Earth. Or in your words "de facto capitol".
Artistic nexus? I think Paris and a few parts of Europe might disagree though its a matter of opinion.

The location of the UN is a meeting place that doesnt mean the leaders of their respective countries answer to New York.

Look, i give up. You made a hyperbolic statement and i called you on it.
If you want to believe New York runs the world go for it. I dont care to continue this nonsense anymore.

Keep trying your strawman but im not going to play your game. Im not listing cities and arguing over minute details until you declare you won! If it matters that much to you have it. Noone cares.
Your statement was ridiculous hyperbole and you've done nothing to back it up. It's your statement, you prove it.

The stock market and financial institutions do not make New York the ruler of Earth. Or in your words "de facto capitol".
Artistic nexus? I think Paris and a few parts of Europe might disagree though its a matter of opinion.

The location of the UN is a meeting place that doesnt mean the leaders of their respective countries answer to New York.

Look, i give up. You made a hyperbolic statement and i called you on it.
If you want to believe New York runs the world go for it. I dont care to continue this nonsense anymore.

I don't think you know what a strawman is, and I still await your answer, which should be quite easy, given your confidence.

You don't need to give up, you just need to provide a single city that is more important on Earth.

I lived like 1.5 hours south until recently and my small hometown I feel like at least downtown you can't go a block without seeing a transient passed the fuck out high or drunk on a sidewalk.

They've completely taken over/turned a city park into a cesspool there too.
There are 2 homeless guys I see on my way to work every day. One is passed out standing up with his chin on his chest and snot or drool dangling off his face. The other is walking aimlessly, he takes 2 steps then stops and looks around at nothing, falling off the sidewalk in to the street. It hurts my heart watching the homeless population grow every single week in my city.

Back