Social Bill De Blasio has really snipped the balls off the NYPD

Last I read NYC was doing phenomenally in terms of crime rates, and community trust in the PD was generally improving.

So I don't see the cause for this criticism. Wait and see situation.

They would have gotten torn apart, especially if the offenders were PoC.

It's hard to do your job when you know your mayor and the mayor's appointed NYPD commissioner don't have your back.

Yep, and they would’ve gotten torn apart by the media, celebrities, and that shitbag mayor.

No different than any other leftist shithole.

A. NYC is the de facto capitol of the Earth
B. NYC has seen drops in the crime rate consistently for decades
C. Democrats run, out of the top 50 largest cities in America, 33. No correlation on the other end for your whored ass in this "All the bad places are dems!!" line, no?

It's unfortunate they can't cite them because it would create bad press for them. How would you arrest a mob of people anyway? I suppose it's better than getting shot at in the long run.

"Good Old Giuliani"? Is this the same Giuliani who protected Murderers with badges, then bad mouthed the victims who were killed by said murderers?

Which is worse, cops murdering a man for selling loose cigarettes, or a guy yelling profanities at a cop?

"Sad to see cops being treated this way"?

Does this make you sad also?

How about slamming a 12 year old girl on concrete and pulling a gun on her?

You closet racists can f*ck off with your subtle jabs and your blue lives matter flags, your confederate flags( I thought it was all lives matter? Which is it?) and everything thing else you use to project your insecurities and lack of intelligence. We are gonna smoke you out wherever you guys hide, you can believe that.

Lmao check this idiot out.

Notice all mayors associated with George Soros try to implement destructive policies that ruin the city !
Undermine the police , protect criminals , allow bad elements to run wild , let garbage go uncollected , let rat infestations go out on control , promote every degenerate lifestyle you can think of , let homeless situation get out of control ,etc..

See Sadiq Khan in London. He is essentially the same..
also people like Wheeler in Portland..

Not to mention the building situation in Austin , Texas

Funny, I was just in Portland last month as I went on a hiking vacation thru Seattle area and Oregon.

I was honestly expecting more of a mess in Portland based on what I had been reading on this forum about how it had been over run and went to shit.

I walked all over the city's core and was shocked at the lack of visible homeless and approaches we had. I get more approaches in Toronto and Edmonton's downtown. Sure we passed a couple shanty type areas but those were easy to avoid if you did not want to see them.

There seems to be a lot of hyperbole on this topic and I say this as someone who completely disagrees with the general approach to homeless and thinks most gov't enable it as if its just a lifestyle choice instead of combating it like its an illness.

Funny, I was just in Portland last month as I went on a hiking vacation thru Seattle area and Oregon.

I was honestly expecting more of a mess in Portland based on what I had been reading on this forum about how it had been over run and went to shit.

I walked all over the city's core and was shocked at the lack of visible homeless and approaches we had. I get more approaches in Toronto and Edmonton's downtown. Sure we passed a couple shanty type areas but those were easy to avoid if you did not want to see them.

There seems to be a lot of hyperbole on this topic and I say this as someone who completely disagrees with the general approach to homeless and thinks most gov't enable it as if its just a lifestyle choice instead of combating it like its an illness.

I haven never seen more homeless in my entire life than in Vancouver, BC.

I lived like 1.5 hours south until recently and my small hometown I feel like at least downtown you can't go a block without seeing a transient passed the fuck out high or drunk on a sidewalk.

They've completely taken over/turned a city park into a cesspool there too.

Ya Vancouver has a lot. But again I find it more cloistered and avoidable. I am in Vancouver every few weeks. I walk all over the core area and if you avoid the East side you can avoid the bulk of it. I am rarely approached by homeless in the other areas of the downtown. Sure there are quite a few sleeping on grates, etc but I still think I see more in the core downtown areas in Toronto and Edmonton.

Ya Vancouver has a lot. But again I find it more cloistered and avoidable. I am in Vancouver every few weeks. I walk all over the core area and if you avoid the East side you can avoid the bulk of it. I am rarely approached by homeless in the other areas of the downtown. Sure there are quite a few sleeping on grates, etc but I still think I see more in the core downtown areas in Toronto and Edmonton.
The problem with the Vancouver one is it's leaked south and then the Seattle ones have leaked north into the Bellingham area and that town/small city is just RIFE with homeless now.

https://www.bellinghamherald.com/news/local/crime/article108085712.html

That was one of the city's parks.. next to where I used to live.

Another liberal nutter who want to use violence against someone who disagree. There is a lot of you guys in here.
Its because they never learned propriety beyond the toddler stage. This is a person who had his ass wiped until he was 14, I'm telling you. Its just like a fucking 4 year old, not getting what he wants and flailing his hands and feet at whoever comes into his tantrum tornado.

Seriously not cool to teach young children it is ok to attack officers.

I thought black folks were afraid of the police? Does this mean police brutality is not a problem?

Back