Media Bill Burr on ufc 239

Bill burr is hilarious I never miss a podcast

Joe Rogan and Brendan Schaub needs to stop doing stand up comedy

The best comedy shows I have been to are the ones in small clubs. Seen a few big shows and they just didn’t compare. Funniest shit I saw was Ari Shaffer at like a 150 person club, and I was right upfront. I was crying laughing the whole time to where you’re almost uncomfortable your laughing so fucking hard

Discovered Bill Burr on Netflix recently. Guy's fucking hilarious. He goes where most comics today won't go. That bit he does on the guy in the Airplane screaming had my wife and I laughing so hard my face hurt. :D

Last edited:
Love Bill Burr's take on everything. He's what you call A REAL ONE. No bullshit/sugarcoating, tells it like it is

His honesty is what's endearing

Bobby Lee is better than Bill Burrr
Bobby Lee has zero material though. There's no body of standup comedy. He's hilarious on podcasts and his peers all say he's incredibly funny but apparently he's been doing the same material for years.

I went to one of his shows great seats, but the fuckers around me ruined the experience. Why do humans have to laugh like loud donkeys/Tards?
Better to just watch stand up specials on Netflix.

giphy.gif
weird flex but ok, how is this related to the video?

I went to one of his shows great seats, but the fuckers around me ruined the experience. Why do humans have to laugh like loud donkeys/Tards?
Better to just watch stand up specials on Netflix.
You went to a comedy show and got angry because you don't like how people laugh?

That's fuckin weird

I think you should definitely watch comedy at home on Netflix

Edit: grammar

Did he just say Joe Rogan is one of the greatest comedians ever? Maybe if the list consists of every comedian who has been on a stage. Unless he meant he's one of the greatest broadcasters ever.

You went to a comedy show and got angry because you don't like how people laugh?

That's fuckin weird

I think you should definitely watch comedy at home on Netflix

Edit: grammar
You've gotta admit that it can get annoying having to sit next to someone for 2 hours who laughs so obnoxiously at every line, as if they were on a the set for Big Bang. Still wouldn't steer away from live standup just for that.

Yeah Bill Burr is the truth. He doesn't even have to try and he'll crack me up

Dude is a legend for what he did to that crowd in Philadelphia

I liked this better (same approach a comedian does a casual MMA recap):

At the end about Jon Jones kills me ahaha: "he put more effort in the entrance then the fight, he had layers.. he had the prayer.. he was missing the stripper pole in the back".

Wow...does Larry The Cable Guy have an unfunny recap of UFC 239 too? Maybe Dane Cook or that guy from Police Academy who does the funny voices?

You've gotta admit that it can get annoying having to sit next to someone for 2 hours who laughs so obnoxiously at every line, as if they were on a the set for Big Bang. Still wouldn't steer away from live standup just for that.

I dunno, everybody's got a different laugh, and it just doesn't make sense (to me) to get angry at other people's laughter at a stand-up show... what did you think was gonna happen?

Sounds even dumber to me, when i write it out...

Back