Bike theif caught in act and flattened by brave woman.

Wet Blanket

Bipartisan GIF Machine
@red
Reaction score
This woman had no hesitation on confronting this wannabe bike thief (looks like a possible sherdogger from the WR) and giving him the business.

Being from Toronto, I know what its like to have a bike stolen and this made me feel good.

Good job lady! I salute you.

That's the most Hamilton thing I've ever seen.

lol thief was doing the Nick Serra butt scoot

That's the most Hamilton thing I've ever seen.

It is such a weird town.

I was there this summer for the first time in many many years. Noticed lots of cool new hipster bars and restaurants etc downtown, but also noticed that all the downtown neighborhoods looked like all the sketchiest parts of Toronto.:D

This woman had no hesitation on confronting this wannabe bike thief (looks like a possible sherdogger from the WR) and giving him the business.

Being from Toronto, I know what its like to have a bike stolen and this made me feel good.

That dude was so blitzed ... he couldn't even get on the bike.

The comments saying that she should be charged for assault oh Canada <36>

Dude folded like a wet blanket.

He's also kinda dressed like a football player from the 20s. Is that a leather helmet?

Dude folded like a wet blanket.

He's also kinda dressed like a football player from the 20s. Is that a leather helmet?

I think that's just his hair?

He also had that Werdum v Overeem butt scoot going on. He didnt want her stand up game.

The comments saying that she should be charged for assault oh Canada <36>
Lol fuck that. She should at least be given a gift card to Red Lobster or the Sizzler.

Lol fuck that. She should at least be given a gift card to Red Lobster or the Sizzler.
Yeah she definitely deserve to be treated to a nice dinner for her courageous act

I used to work at a bike store on Roncesvilles (Toronto) many years ago. Has a few addicts come by offering to sell us a $2000+ bike for $100. I suspect this guy was on something.

Having said that, good job by this woman and fuck that guy.

I used to work at a bike store on Roncesvilles (Toronto) many years ago. Has a few addicts come by offering to sell us a $2000+ bike for $100. I suspect this guy was on something.

Having said that, good job by this woman and fuck that guy.

For sure he was!

My friend used to live beside Igor Kenk's "shop" before he got busted. We could see into the back yard and it was full of bikes piled on top of each other right up to the top of the fence.

Back