Biggest Upset In A UFC Championship Fight?

Augustus Caesar

ブッブーですわ
@Gold
Reaction score
Bigger than Matt Serra? What do you say?

Congrats to T.J. Dillashaw!

I voted yes because I think it was just as big of an upset as Matt Serra's, especially when you take into consideration the way in which TJ won.

Last edited:
No, I picked Barao to win. But TJ was a legit contender.

I still think Serra's is bigger but this one was huge.

I think it's bigger at the time gsp still had a few unanswered questions about him.

Fuck no. Barao was a product of the Dana White hype machine

Forrest/Rampage..

But actaully, yeah i think its the biggest upset. (TJ/Barao)

No Serra GSP was way bigger...TJ has only lost to Dodson

i cant believe rogan compared that to tyson-douglas. i mean seriously

Serra's was a fluke KO punch whereas Dillashaw dominated the entire fight.

Did Serra dominate GSP or did he get lucky?

Dillashaw destroyed Barao everywhere.

I don't know if it's the biggest upset, but I think he showed up in a way that no one could have expected.

He literally performed perfectly. He mad Barao look like he doesn't belong in the UFC. It was seriously incredible.

This one was more shocking ... Barao in the post fight looks shook

I think it's better than Serra/GSP because it was a 20 min out classing then a finish.

Surprising as fuck yes, but Serra/GSP was once in a lifetime upset kind of thing.

I picked yes before thinking about Matt Serra...so although my poll result says yes...the real answer is no.

fucking awesome either way.

In the level of domination, yes. 40-35 and then closes the show.

Accidentally said yes, but still no. Nobody in the world would have ranked Serra in the top 5 at 170, TJ was outmatched on paper but still ranked #4.

Now people are saying Barao was all hype, despite two wins over Faber, Jorgensen (when it mattered), McDonald, Wineland, Pickett, etc...

Back