biggest the mma fan?

ifindgifsforjackslack

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
this is how I picture all the dudes spamming manlet and bagging on wmma.

Still, six month tdd training and he's goat.

That shit gave me cancer.
WASTELAND + BAN

Last edited:
“Biggest the mma fan”?

Can anyone that understands crackhead translate that to English?

Funny you aren't.

Oh. Another black lives matters promoting peace. Mean mugging on camera. I wonder if he practices mean mugging in the mirror in toilet

I pray to Allah the Creator of the heavens and the earth that he eradicates hiphopism, rappism, gangsterism, nihharism,rappers and their fans.

It's 'biggest teh mma fan' ya goof.

I eat nine o’clock in the morning.. ten o’clock in the morning. Then training. But before i train.. i eat, Then after training. I eat that’s number four.. than i sleep but before i sleep.. i eat, that’s number five.. *sniff*then when i wake up i eat that’s number six. Then i train again number seven. And before i go to bed number eight.

Oh. Another black lives matters promoting peace. Mean mugging on camera. I wonder if he practices mean mugging in the mirror in toilet

I pray to Allah the Creator of the heavens and the earth that he eradicates hiphopism, rappism, gangsterism, nihharism,rappers and their fans.
this is how I picture all the dudes spamming manlet and bagging on wmma.

Still, six month tdd training and he's goat.

odb.gif

Wow. Allah ain't listening to the likes of you, homie. Newsflash....

Wow. Eradicate all rap. Because you asked him to? How important do you think you are to Allah compared to the rest of us, I wonder??

Wow that got heavy like tons of broccoli.

Back