Biggest skid a fighter has ever recovered from?

Hunt and Matt Brown.

BJ Penn too! After he beats Edgar and then seizes the FW belt when Aldo moves up to LW and beats Pettis. (a fool's dream, I know!)

I gotta say Hunt like most people......he lost 6 in a row, and not to the best guys either. Then came in the UFC when the HW division was pretty tough and made a great come back in his career.

I gotta say Hunt like most people......he lost 6 in a row, and not to the best guys either. Then came in the UFC when the HW division was pretty tough and made a great come back in his career.

Hunt for sure.

He was on a skid that went from the best in the world to McCorkle. There was every reason in the world to think he was donzo against any caliber opponent.

Tuchscherer is a gimmie but Rothwell-Kongo-Struve is a very respectable streak at HW. I'd argue the best turnaround story in the sport.

Hunt obviously but also Arlovski. Since his 4 fight skid that started with Fedor he's gone 5-1 (1 NC).

Jamie Varner went from being cut from the UFC after the merger and losing a decision to Dakota Cochrane to knocking out Barboza and looking like a guy with some staying power in the UFC.

It's Overeem if you look what he did after dropping those fights that had many calling for him to retire.

Back