Biggest Rivalries - What if They Lose?

Lukn4trbl

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
It's no contest, I think Conor and Khabib have the most outspoken rivalry in the history of the UFC (to date). Not much compares to Khabib rolling up on Artem, and that damn bus incident. It's this level of trash talk and 'real' hate that makes the fight more interesting.

The loser of this fight will shame their legacy, their ego, their country. Staged or not, it makes for good PPV numbers I guess? Can you name other intense trash talking that comes close to this level?

Sonnen vs. Silva? Losing twice to Anderson after all that smack-talk, and having all of Brazil
wanting to kill him?

ufcom.jpg

Nah, Juicehead and DC are MUCH more of bitter enemies.

It's a big fight but you would need to see a more prolonged rivalry for me to call it the greatest of all time. D.C. And jones as well as Tito and chuck Come to mind easily beating this one out

Last edited:
No one losses in this one. Did Nate lose??? He filthy rich and now does whatever he wants.

Winning is getting the fight getting in the ring and getting paid. The outcome of the fight has only a small impact.

200w.gif

Also, Sonnen is Rich becuase of those fights... win or lose he was laughing all the way to the bank. Now he’s famous and rich.

Waaaaaah I lost... as they count their money

Last edited:
It's a big fight but you would need to see a more prolonged rivalry for me to call it the greatest of all time. D.C. And jones as well as Tito and chuck Coke to mind easily beating this one out

Hey man...that's not cool to insult a legend of the sport like that. So what if he likes to let his boogers play in a little snow?

Tito and Ken Shamrocks seemed more legit imo.. iirc

Shammy-Tito is still the best (and funniest) imho.

WAS gonna be a grammar Nazi...but you make sense.

Khabib has ZERO losses and Conor has THREE, so there are no "one" losses.

What do you mean was? You just did.

It like saying “I’m not going to say I told you so”

You just did fool.

It’s like saying this about your “Khabib has ZERO losses and Conor has THREE, so there are no "one" losses” post.

I’m not gonna say your post is worse than a bad dad joke but....

You get my point. I’m not going to tell you you’re a grammar nazi.

It's no contest, I think Conor and Khabib have the most outspoken rivalry in the history of the UFC (to date). Not much compares to Khabib rolling up on Artem, and that damn bus incident. It's this level of trash talk and 'real' hate that makes the fight more interesting.

The loser of this fight will shame their legacy, their ego, their country. Staged or not, it makes for good PPV numbers I guess? Can you name other intense trash talking that comes close to this level?

Sonnen vs. Silva? Losing twice to Anderson after all that smack-talk, and having all of Brazil
wanting to kill him?

ufcom.jpg

Jones vs DC
Tito vs Ken
GSP vs Penn (more for their fans hating each other more then any other fan base)

I remember that fairly well. If I'm not mistaken, Tito grabbed Shammy with some under-hooks, carried him across the cage and pinned him up against the fence - right from the start of the round.

What do you mean was? You just did.

It like saying “I’m not going to say I told you so”

You just did fool.

It’s like saying this about your “Khabib has ZERO losses and Conor has THREE, so there are no "one" losses” post.

I’m not gonna say your post is worse than a bad dad joke but....

You get my point. I’m not going to tell you you’re a grammar nazi.

Maybe you're too ignorant to see your own error, but correcting your grammar would look like this: "No one LOSES in this one". I took it as you meaning what you had mistakenly wrote, you know, to avoid pointing out you're too stupid to spell lose(s).

Props to you for being proud to be a dumbass, though. Kudos kiddo.

Rashad and Jones made the motherfucking beef cook almost as much as DC/Jones.

People always act like conor is the only person to ever be in the ufc. Khabib v Conor has basically no history besides the whole bus fiasco and khabib calling conor a chicken.

DC v Jones is easily the biggest rivalry, its still going and Jones isn't even able to fight.

Don’t be fooled into the “real hate.” Khabib and Conor will be hugging after the fight. It is all a setup.

The Jones-DC rivalry could be real though.

Back