Biggest proof of the WWEzation of the UFC

black belch

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Is that Michel Pereira earned a co-main event by doing Tekken 3 moves and dance entrances, without actually knowing how to fight

Come on, there is way bigger proof than that.
Most MMA fans grew up watching wrestling, I was a big fan back in the 90s, you just grow out of it with age and MMA is the logical step up in "Sports Entertainment".

Is that Michel Pereira earned a co-main event by doing Tekken 3 moves and dance entrances, without actually knowing how to fight

bro still better than this juan guy who is a pure semi-amateur bouncer on the main card.

but yea u r right. fuck ufc fuck dana

Biggest move was ufc exaggerating height/weight differences

Most MMA fans grew up watching wrestling, I was a big fan back in the 90s, you just grow out of it with age and MMA is the logical step up in "Sports Entertainment".
I haven't logged in here in almost a year and did so just to comment on this being so true it was almost painful.

It is a logical step towards being more mainstream and globalization IMO.

after the BMF belt we really dont need any more proof

Not even close. James Toney then CM Punk getting not one but two UFC ppv fights.

Dude has like, 30 pro fights. Not everyone wants to be a blanket.

MMA itself is an evolition of Pro Wrestling
UFC in particular has modeled itself off WWE for the past 20 years. Sorry you are just now realizing that.

I agree that it's a step up but I don't know if it has anything to do with logic but rather simply preference. Almost everyone I know in my age range grew up watching wrestling. Not many of them really watch much MMA though.

But fans need to stop being so insecure. No matter how you slice it is the entertainment business. And I watch MMA to be entertained. So yes give me the trash talk, give me the flashy walkouts, give me the bad blood. Of course we still need our humble, quiet guys too. I also enjoy the respect, the emotion, the journey of being an Ultimate fighter.

Fuck you insecure fans so worried about the WWE.

Letting the fighters roid and pretending to have legit drug testing like WWE.

Back