Biggest problem with Stephen A's position.

yes you do....coward!....look at your responses to people here who don't see things your way ….Listen you santa believer...you WWE supporter....you shill and troll ...I will ALWAYS RESPOND TO ANYTHING YOU SAY TO EXPOSE THE KINDA PERSON YOU ARE! lmbooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
How is this not trolling?

Look how you treated someone who just stated their opinion...and you trying to take the high road in our beef LMBOOOOO....."so stop with the bullshit narrative on conor's path to aldo" and you not putting him down for his opinion??...dude stop it....you know what you are....you just have not had anyone call you out you Conor nuthugger and ufc shill... and snitch to mods !!!
how about you respond to my points instead of whining throughout this thread? if i snitched to mods you'd be banned already for repeated trolling.

where you at bro ???....you know you ain't deal with no punk or passive person ….I will be in your grill until you get me kick off this forum...I will follow you from thread to thread doing what you do to anyone the doesn't hold you opinion...until you learn your place with me and treat people on here that don't agree with you with some respect....
lol. you have issues bro.

Back