Biggest problem with Stephen A's position.

He has been coddled his entire career but more importantly the comparison is between Conor and Jorge. Focus on that instead of getting mad that your favorite fighter is Dana's toddler.
again, i proved he wasn't coddled in his path to aldo. you can try to ignore it if you want. so keep posting about siver when others had to go through roop, nunes or lenz. or losing 2 straight.

as for masvidal, only his last 3 fights have solidified him as a top contender and there was no argument he was deserving of anything close to a title shot previously, at any point of his career. in summary, conor earned his title shot for his division, mas never did. and that's not really debatable. he's getting close now.

SAS dialogue is specifically designed to trigger an emotional response from the viewership, he has gotten exactly that out of you TS...
<36>
<{cruzshake}>

in summary, conor earned his title shot for his division, mas never did.

{<jordan}

You're a gem bud. Maybe there's room in Conor's stroller for you as well. You two can hold hands.

I'm somewhere in the middle.

I do think Donald folded under the pressure of it all, but I also think McGregor just kicked his ass and we actually did learn things about Conor. Specifically being dangerous with a wider variety of strikes than we realized, and also looking great at 170.

heyyy my main man Kflo!!!! how you doing man !!! LMBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

when-the-tin-foil-hat-the-crazy-cooter-3-is-31714262.png

Kflo you are a Conor nuthugger and UFC shill....anyone that has opinion that don't fit your narrative you insult them ...except me of course because I have put you in you place many time ...you won't talk that junk to me...cuz I want your smoke....
lol. did you really need to reply 3 times with the same thing?

i didn't insult you, just your thoughts.

why don't you try responding directly to what i said? it would make you less of a troll.

sweat Kflo is a troll and shill for the UFC....and I am pretty sure he's a snitch too ….he has reported me many times to the forums because I dare challenge him ON THE STUPID THINGS HE SAYS TO OTHERS ON THIS FORUM LOL...WHERE YOU AT KFLO...…..LMBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
try responding directly, troll.

i don't report nuisances.

but please try to do more than just trolling without saying anything of substance.

LOL Kflo I'm just calling you out for what you are ...you are a shill for the ufc and a Conor nuthugger...and a snitch on this form reporting anyone that don't see things your way! LOL
i have never "snitched" on someone for a different view. that's fuckin stupid.

look how many posts though you've made about me in this thread without saying anything actually on topic. it's pretty sad.

Conor's resume from his first 4 UFC fights, before Siver, is better than Jorge's whole career.

You got to post ur pic and drop ur cherry picked stat for the 1,000th time.

Now tell me who Jorge beat that's better than Holloway and Poirier?

you speak like a casual noob.
So you're telling us Holloway and Poirier were the same fighters as they are nowadays...how long haveyou been into mma? I mean come on.
I'm sure you can do better than this

you speak like a casual noob.
So you're telling us Holloway and Poirier were the same fighters as they are nowadays...how long haveyou been into mma? I mean come on.
I'm sure you can do better than this

They had more UFC fights than him at the time. Why would you assume they improved more than he has in that time?

Beyond that, why would you imply that they’ve greatly improved and he hasn’t improved at all?

I’ve forgotten more about mma than you know. Back to the basement.

<DisgustingHHH>

again, i proved he wasn't coddled in his path to aldo. you can try to ignore it if you want. so keep posting about siver when others had to go through roop, nunes or lenz. or losing 2 straight.

as for masvidal, only his last 3 fights have solidified him as a top contender and there was no argument he was deserving of anything close to a title shot previously, at any point of his career. in summary, conor earned his title shot for his division, mas never did. and that's not really debatable. he's getting close now.

<PlusJuan>

@kflo is the type of mma fan that is insulted by ESPN when they give Stephen A that assignment.

Someone who actually knows what’s going on gains nothing from a basketball reporter screaming sports cliches to wrap up the event.

That’s the larger point here. The fighters, fans, capable mma media, the organization, and the sport are insulted when you have someone with such little knowledge taking the biggest assignments and just yelling clickbait sound bites at Rogan.

It’s something ESPN would do with dodgeball or cornhole but NEVER with a major sport. It was an insult to mma. And it’s sad that people on Sherdog can’t even see it.

I'm not surprised you don't get it. Stay focused on what the discussion was instead of talking about other things.

The reason is that it’s not relevant. Conor has a better resume and that’s it.

They had more UFC fights than him at the time. Why would you assume they improved more than he has in that time?

Beyond that, why would you imply that they’ve greatly improved and he hasn’t improved at all?

I’ve forgotten more about mma than you know. Back to the basement.

<DisgustingHHH>

People that using shitty gifs to express how they feel can't be taken seriously..

No one implied mcg hasn't improved since then. You're the one that mentioned mcg victories over them to fit your shitty argument. If you were honest you should have said they weren't the same fighters back then, by far..
And if we're assuming mcg has improved, so has Masvidal.
As blind or ignorant as you are, there's a reason mcg didn't called out Masvidal.

i don't think for a second that cerrone took at dive, or anything of that nature. but it's evident to all, that he doesn't take any of his fights as seriously as others. and because of that, he doesn't place as much importance into winning. he was there to put on a show, and he did. he was unfortunately on the receiving end of the excitement (punishment). it was a perfect spotlight for conor to shine. and he took advantage. too many people talking this. let it go.

Cerrone folded. Hang those boots up cowboy, any dude with a ranch named bmf shouldnt turtle off strikes like that... you call yourself a fighter?

funny I was thinking the same thing about you and when I call you on it you get mad LOL
You responded to a post that had actual content with ZERO content of your own. None. Not once.

Back