Biggest Loser TV show - am I a loser for watching it to see Jen in workout clothes?

jeffk

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
I don't normally get crushes on TV personalities but I have established one on Jen. She isn't an exotic looking model but she is a highly desirable and attractive and super fit. Pictures on the Internet don't really do her justice.

She looks so much better now than her American Gladiators days.

She cries just about every episode, so I wonder about her emotional stability.

I was curious how Felicia was going to look after the makeover. She has a cute face and nice eyes. The makeover didn't do much for me. She wore a dress that pushed up her chest and her hair and make up didn't do it for me.

I watch 2 Broke Girls for Kat Denning's cleavage. No shame.

And the weigh-ins, always gotta see what dress she'll wear

CYslsBbWEAE7Xlx.jpg

She has her own show now, opie. It's on E!.

Thanks. I will have to check it out.

141199_001.jpg

Shots like this is why I watch the show.

I don't normally get crushes on TV personalities but I have established one on Jen. She isn't an exotic looking model but she is a highly desirable and attractive and super fit. Pictures on the Internet don't really do her justice.

She looks so much better now than her American Gladiators days.

She cries just about every episode, so I wonder about her emotional stability.

I was curious how Felicia was going to look after the makeover. She has a cute face and nice eyes. The makeover didn't do much for me. She wore a dress that pushed up her chest and her hair and make up didn't do it for me.
You are a loser for not posting pictures immediately.

Are you sure you're not thinking of Jillian Michaels? Not sure Jen has her own show
lol yeah, thought i may have been doing that xD oops
its jillian with the show, yeah

Oh that is very disappointing.

Jen is much more attractive than Jullian. There is something that I find a bit repulsive about Julian.

Oh that is very disappointing.

Jen is much more attractive than Jullian. There is something that I find a bit repulsive about Julian.

Julian needs to eat some fat, her whole body looks like a dried prune

Holy shit maybe i should revisit this show. Never thought Julian, the lesbian, was attractive.

I aspired to be a trainer years ago and i loved this show. Then i noticed the countless ads, the unrealistic setting, &..every show does this, that fucking dramatic cymbal chime you hear at some sort of reveal. .all of that drove me away.

Back