Biggest Fluke KO Of All Time

If you are ducking and moving to your left, to throw an overhand right, your elbow comes up in a very similar motion. Could very well have been unintentional. Yair threw a left hook after which makes me think he did not expect that to work, if it was intentional and if not, was a likely punch selection after ducking and circling away.

The whole fight was frustrating to me. And the ending just brings my piss to a boil. Let's dive in face first with 3 seconds left hurr durr fucking retard

This. How many times do we have to see hail mary upside down chickenwing uppercut elbows ko guys in the last second of a fight before these fighters learn.

It was a close fight. KZ couldn't be confident he was winning on the judges card and Yair got back-to-back powerball winning numbers lucky.

I love KZ and I was happy for him that he was gonna come back with a win but just stop. No luck. He meant to throw that elbow, obviously. You should know by now that every chin is shatterable and especially when they don’t see them coming. Yair was throwing elbows all night and sadly KZ thought they’d brawl at the end
he desperately threw that elbow. Theres a difference . Definitely luck

rofl nice troll job, I'm sure he timed that desperate elbow with his head down eye closed real well.

Where's your proof that YR had his eyes closed? Occam's razor: Yair saw that his own head was outside of KZ's left leg, ergo KZ's head is somewhere over YR's right side. Elite martial artists can make snap calculations like this. Most fighters just aren't as creative and unorthodox as YR to even think of throwing something like that. Did YR know that his elbow would connect perfectly? Obviously fucking not, but there was nothing to lose by throwing that elbow, and everything to gain.

I don't think it needs an explanation. The motion was deliberate, but there is zero percent chance even Yair thought it would touch anything, nevertheless shatter one of the toughest chins in the sport.

On the horn for a fight KZ was winning. They say anything can happen, but this is the dumbest example I've ever seen of it.
Fuck you that was a legitimate deliberate technique. Stop being a hater give the man his props for the best knockout in all of combat sports!

I'm sure Yair drills that type of elbow all day in the gym. (sarcasm)
He basically hit a homerun in the dark with his eyes closed. But still, A ko is a ko.

Fluke win but hard to feel bad for zombie. I’m s fan but when you start screwing around in a fight it s hard to feel bad for you

I don't think it needs an explanation. The motion was deliberate, but there is zero percent chance even Yair thought it would touch anything, nevertheless shatter one of the toughest chins in the sport.

On the horn for a fight KZ was winning. They say anything can happen, but this is the dumbest example I've ever seen of it.
You're wrong.....
Kz was winning though

This. How many times do we have to see hail mary upside down chickenwing uppercut elbows ko guys in the last second of a fight before these fighters learn.

It was a close fight. KZ couldn't be confident he was winning on the judges card and Yair got back-to-back powerball winning numbers lucky.
This is exactly why it isn’t luck. KZ made a huge mistake by charging in with his head down and Yair capitalized perfectly with a counter elbow. The sport is measured risks and rewards and KZ made a huge mistake. Yair is just unorthodox enough to land such a strike

If this elbow landed in the 3rd round there would be much less debate about this

Where's your proof that YR had his eyes closed? Occam's razor: Yair saw that his own head was outside of KZ's left leg, ergo KZ's head is somewhere over YR's right side. Elite martial artists can make snap calculations like this. Most fighters just aren't as creative and unorthodox as YR to even think of throwing something like that. Did YR know that his elbow would connect perfectly? Obviously fucking not, but there was nothing to lose by throwing that elbow, and everything to gain.
lmao this guy, you watch too many movies. It was definitely luck, dude was flat out losing the fight and threw anything. If I shot in halfcourt and made only one shot out of 100, is it luck or nah?

Funny how Silva's KO of Fryklund is seen as one of the greatest in the sport's history... yet when Yair does it against a much superior opponent it is labled a "fluke" because he is so hated around here and KZ is our golden boy .

LOL Saltdog. Never change.

What a fight. The ending was insane and I’m not mad kz lost. Fluke or whatever you call it, it was an amazing finish

Seriously guys, if you have trained in striking and know the basics, try ducking and moving to your left with your hands up. Your elbow will naturally come up some, especially if you're thinking overhand right.

lmao this guy, you watch too many movies. It was definitely luck, dude was flat out losing the fight and threw anything. If I shot in halfcourt and made only one shot out of 100, is it luck or nah?

Oh my god, a fighter was losing a fight and went for a KO and got it. How dare he!

I smella bunch of shitty Yair haters and I'm not particularly a fan of the guy since he ducked Zabit

Back