Biggest Fluke KO Of All Time

Yair landed one of those upward elbows earlier, it was only a matter of time before he caught KZ.

I want to believe while Yair was looking down, he was aware of where KZ's head would be and landed the no look elbow of face plant.

Dude, if you literally can't see your opponent when you "throw a strike", it's a fluke if it lands, nevertheless if it sleeps the guy.
So spinning strikes are flukes too? You can’t keep your eyes on your opponent the whole time.

You must be drunker than I am

Dude, if you literally can't see your opponent when you "throw a strike", it's a fluke if it lands, nevertheless if it sleeps the guy.

What is a spinning back fist?

Cry more

He threw that with intention. I think KZ was winning but ultimately lost. awesome fight

Its like a Hail Mary that scores the game winning TD in the final seconds. KZ was a fucking idiot to charge at him with reckless abandon.

Last edited:
I said this in the PBP thread but I don’t even think he meant to throw an elbow. If you put your head down and try to load up a right hand to come up with, your elbow will come up like that and that’s what it looked like he was going for. Zombie just went face first into it tho. Crazy ass fight game

<{JustBleed}>

Last edited:
Looks like he was trying to throw a flashy spinning elbow to make the judges he was still dominant in the last few seconds .

I've seen a bit of a split in the immediate aftermath. Do you think Yair's insane elbow was lucky/flukey or just some of Yair's awesome moves?

To me, it almost seemed accidental. Looked like he was ducking and his elbow just kinda came up. Don't think he planned that happening and complete luck to land it, considering he couldn't see it. Even if he did mean to throw it, it was a fluke one in a million shot, I think. Sick ass knockout regardless.

Lmfao I've never seen so many angry pussies after a fight. McGregor Aldo was a fluke and it didn't get nearly this much shit.

I don't think it needs an explanation. The motion was deliberate, but there is zero percent chance even Yair thought it would touch anything, nevertheless shatter one of the toughest chins in the sport.

On the horn for a fight KZ was winning. They say anything can happen, but this is the dumbest example I've ever seen of it.
It was a shot in the dark, hail mary type of strike. It was cool, though.

The cry babies are out in full force, lol we got a crazy finish, and some of ya'll will still find a reason to complain.

Sherdog never change.

C'mon now.....give the man his due

I don't think it needs an explanation. The motion was deliberate, but there is zero percent chance even Yair thought it would touch anything, nevertheless shatter one of the toughest chins in the sport.

On the horn for a fight KZ was winning. They say anything can happen, but this is the dumbest example I've ever seen of it.
Didn't you lose a beer drinking contest?

That's like saying Cormier threw a lucky punch, Wiedman checked a lucky kick, and Mcgregor threw a lucky punch.
giphy.gif

December 12, 2015 all over again with these "fluke" comments. For that matter, December 28, 2013

Statistically yes it may be a "fluke" as in low percentage low incidence, but Yair's been throwing those Fergusonesque strikes all night.

Yair throws an elbow with the intention on knocking out Zombie and knocks him out = fluke

Typical Sherdog logic

Not to mention he landed multiple elbows throughout the fight
Im not mad, ko was awesome. But to imply there's no such thing as a fluke or lucky strike is ignorant.

Back