BIGGEST FIGHT OF THE YEAR (all combat sports)?

Conor is for dumbass casuals. I don't give a fuck about casuals.

Real sports fans are looking forward to GGG-Canelo II and (half seriously) Wilder-Fury.
And Conor khabib.

Real sports fans already saw ggg beat canelo and saw canelo fail a drug test despite much weaker testing. Did his 6 months though.

You are out of your god damn minds if you think there's a combat sports event that will outshine Conor at the moment.

Plus, Wilder vs Fury is not the big fight. The winner of Wilder/Fury vs AJ is the big fight.

And Conor khabib.

Real sports fans already saw ggg beat canelo and saw canelo fail a drug test despite much weaker testing. Did his 6 months though.
Is that what they saw? Cool.

3424957-s1.jpg

you said ALL combat sports, right?

Real sports fans are looking forward to GGG-Canelo II and (half seriously) Wilder-Fury.
Bullshit. GGG-Canelo 1 sucked a dick and ended in a draw, no way the anticipation for the 2nd fight eclipses the first go around. Wilder- Fury is a throw together wannabe cash grab, Fury has looked like shit his last 2 outings against nobodies. Conor Khabib is far and away the bigger fight. Suppress all that bitterness deep down in your bum soul and accept the truth.

It's like nobody is talking about this rematch. I never see promos around or anything. Weird

Obviously Conor’s fight is bigger. Only people picking the Fury fight are doing it out of spite

Joshua Vs Wilder

Ask your white collar coworkers what Boxing is. They will give you a correct answer.

Ask them what UFC is. Half think it’s pro wrestling.
Where the hell do you work that there are still people who don’t know what the ufc is?

Brock + Ronda on the same card = biggest PPV of the year? Amirite?

or dc vs brock on 1 card and ronda vs tate 3 on another equals to 2 of the biggest events in mma history.

why have 1 big ppv when there can be 2 instead.

that why ufc 229 is trash

Not close, Conor vs anyone would beat any other fight.

or dc vs brock on 1 card and ronda vs tate 3 on another equals to 2 of the biggest events in mma history.

why have 1 big ppv when there can be 2 instead.

that why ufc 229 is trash
summerslam-2018-lesnar-reigns-bliss-rousey-e1534522040902.jpg

you realize summerslam is going on right now, right?

Last year boxing had 3 ppvs that sold more then any mma fight ever did
Unfortunately there isn't a rule against retarded people posting or making threads.

Not many people know Connie and the boxing ppv will sell millions more than any MMA ppv ever.

vs.

These are the only correct answers. I pick Wilder vs Fury.

I'm picking conor vs khabib will be the 3rd biggest fight ppv of all time...behind only mayweather/pacman and mayweather/conor....

Not many people know Connie and the boxing ppv will sell millions more than any MMA ppv ever.

Ill wager my account right now that the conor/khabib fight blows away wilder/fury....it won't even be close.

Back