Biggest fight in UFC history?

I'd say Ken Shamrock Vs Tito UFC 40, it saved the company.

Chuck/Couture 3 was big as well.

According to Rogan, every main event is the biggest fight in UFC history..............

UFC 148 - Silva vs Sonnen 2

The build up was insane.

And the biggest build up is unquestionably this one. How can I forget. Tensions were never higher. Prob the biggest fight in terms of production, hype and entertainment in the UFC.

Yeah this for me. Still never been more hyped for a fight then this one

Same.
The weigh ins were freaking packed
result.png

And then this happened and Sherdog exploded
andersonsilvashoulderchael.gif

The biggest fights in MMA history were held in PrideFC. There has yet to be a fight bigger than Fedor/Cro Cop imo.

The biggest fight in UFC history is probably Lesnar/Carwin or something else that is lulz-worthy. Tito/Chuck maybe.

The best fight in UFC history is Tito/Frank imo.

brock vs fedor. oh wait, someone was too stupid to make that happen

The biggest fights in MMA history were held in PrideFC. There has yet to be a fight bigger than Fedor/Cro Cop imo.

The biggest fight in UFC history is probably Lesnar/Carwin or something else that is lulz-worthy. Tito/Chuck maybe.

The best fight in UFC history is Tito/Frank imo.

Dr Athiest has spoken you UFC plebs

1385791849500.jpg

Tito vs Shamrock was apparently the biggest for the company.

Zuffa was close to folding at the time.

I don't think ppv buys can cover what the biggest fight was. When we saw Rampage vs. Henderson unifying the UFC and Pride FC titles it was on free tv and I think that fight was was bigger than at least 3 of the top ppvs as far as what was at stake. Lesnar was by far the ppv king, but I only think his main event at UFC 100 was a big fight.

This is true. I should have added that i think Tito/chuck 2 was the singular biggest fight. Many of the other ppvs i mentioned had stacked cards which helped them sell, as well as a bigger and more refined ufc marketing juggernaut behind it. Tito/chuck 2 was an old school, pre "mainstream" fight on a very average card and basically sold itself.

There is no such a thing. This just makes the sport looks small. Imagine the biggest basketball game or soccer game, there isn't.

Bullshit. Bulls over Cavs in finals on Jordan's jumper over Ehlo is the biggest NBA game ever, and it would win a poll to that effect in a landslide. There would be other games garnering votes, but that one game is huge.

The main event on the next ppv obviously.

Depends on the criteria I guess

Back