Biggest favorite for 202

it really is.

rick is a big dude but inconsistent, and cowboy is awesome, but also inconsistent but in different ways.
I've got Story via cardio, chin, and body shots.

I've got Story via cardio, chin, and body shots.

i can envision a number of ways that fight could go, and that is certainly one of them.

cowyboy hurts people when he lands, but not really a power puncher at 170. cowboy might have better footwork, but an "on" story has the potential to pose problems for any ww.

fuck it--want to sig bet? ill take cerrone for teh win (purely arbitrarily).

story wins, you pick my sig for 30 or 60- days (up to you). Cerrone wins, i choose yours.

only restriction is no making fun of our friends with special needs.

what say you? lol

i can envision a number of ways that fight could go, and that is certainly one of them.

cowyboy hurts people when he lands, but not really a power puncher at 170. cowboy might have better footwork, but an "on" story has the potential to pose problems for any ww.

fuck it--want to sig bet? ill take cerrone for teh win (purely arbitrarily).

story wins, you pick my sig for 30 or 60- days (up to you). Cerrone wins, i choose yours.

only restriction is no making fun of our friends with special needs.

what say you? lol
Not confident enough for a one or two month Sig bet. Would be down for a respectful sig bet for say a week. Picking this fight is like calling heads or tails.

Nate wins rnd 3 via choke, Glover wins rnd 2 via choke, Cerrone wins rnd 2 via sub or tko.

Seems like you haven't watched many Rick Story fights - extremely durable guy. Don't see Cerrone finishing him at all. Other 2 seem plausible for sure.

Not confident enough for a one or two month Sig bet. Would be down for a respectful sig bet for say a week. Picking this fight is like calling heads or tails.

the heads or tails aspect is what makes it so attractive.

how about 2 weeks?

I hope so badly that Miz somehow knocks Cody the fuck out. Deluded douchey tattoo boy is overlooking him so much.

Seems like you haven't watched many Rick Story fights - extremely durable guy. Don't see Cerrone finishing him at all. Other 2 seem plausible for sure.

That was my first instinct as well but Story is old fight wise.

So Cerrone finishes him or Rick gets the decission. I think Cerrone is fresher so i lean towards him.

The weigh ins will tell :)

the heads or tails aspect is what makes it so attractive.

how about 2 weeks?
Lol yeah you're right. Fair enough. If you PM me we can agree on terms. I'm a gentleman and I only do respectful bets.

I hope so badly that Miz somehow knocks Cody the fuck out. Deluded douchey tattoo boy is overlooking him so much.
These are the "longshots" worth taking a flier on. It's a situation where the Miz has incredible value given his skill set and level of experience.

He may not win this fight, but his odds of winning are so much greater than the odds actually reflect. It reminds me a bit of Caraway vs Sterling, I did have Caraway lol.

By quite a ways is Cody Garbrandt over Mizugaki, a whopping -550 on 5dimes. For those unfamiliar with how non-decimal odds work that means to win a $100 you must risk $550. The Miz is at +425, meaning a $100 bet on Mizu would pay out $425 with a victory.

Kind of surprising that Means is fighting Sabah Whomasi and is -450, seeing Homasi is basically a sacrificial lamb (11-5 overall, only 1-3 for SF and Bellator).

Your thoughts?
I have a feeling people are too high on Cody and drastically overlooking Mizugaki. I don't bet or know much about it, but he might be a good dog to gamble on.

@JohnyBrabo vs @hot carl

DAMN IT!! I love you Brabo but I am a huge Cerrone fanboy so I hope he wins.
Lol all good brotha. Hey I love the Donald. I really am not crazy about taking this bet but it's all in fun. I have been reppin the Horror for a long time, plus he beat up Tarec Safetydine haaaa, so I gotta root for him here just for that.

Lol all good brotha. Hey I love the Donald. I really am not crazy about taking this bet but it's all in fun. I have been reppin the Horror for a long time, plus he beat up Tarec Safetydine haaaa, so I gotta root for him here just for that.
Tough fight for Cerrone. Story is incredibly strong and doesn't fade a lot. He could bully the shit out of Donald if he dictates the fight occurring up close. Donald has to keep it as his striking distance, and even if he does I see him likely going to a decision.

Tough fight for Cerrone. Story is incredibly strong and doesn't fade a lot. He could bully the shit out of Donald if he dictates the fight occurring up close. Donald has to keep it as his striking distance, and even if he does I see him likely going to a decision.
That's what I'm depending on Sarge. For a strongly built guy Story has very good cardio. I do think Cerrone is a bit better at range, but Story has some power particularly in his left hook and body punches.

I think his strength and chin plus his advantage in the tight quarters and clinch might be enough to win the day. My confidence isn't high, I wouldn't bet a wooden nickel on this fight.

Rumble is around 75-80% favorite over Glover. People are betting way too much on Glover, based on the current odds.

Back