Biggest downfall in UFC history?

my vote goes to Chuck - he had a long run at the top then....yeah hard to talk about

wow what the hell did he say? Something like my whole life has been leading up to this?
etc

He just talked about how much we all meant to him, that his life is fighting, that he just doesn't know what else he can do, he was crying. It was really emotional and hard to listen to

Timmeh went from champ to losing to Abe Wagner

2pshhn6.gif

Yeah. He had great skills. I think he lost focus pretty badly once he started getting some acclaim.

I am going to have to say biggest was Chuck, went from Top to bottom fast!

Chuck, Wanderlei, Cro Cop.

All guys who looked at as demi-gods one day, and then just became punching bags the next.

For a fighter, I would have to say Tiki Ghosn. The poor guy has the "Zuffa Curse" as all of his career losses have been in only Zuffa sponsored events in both the UFC and WEC. It's a shame as he is actually an outstanding fighter.

For some reason, I just cannot feel bad for him.

Rick Story comes to mind. Was gunning for a title shot and now, well I have no idea where he is now

Joe Son.

Pounded in the nuts.

Starred in an Austin Powers movie.

Got arrested for gang rape.

Most the fighters being mentioned just got old or were in too many wars and stuck around too long. Jeremy Jackson and Joe Son on personal downfalls outside the cage. Inside the cage, Tyson Griffin, Mark Kerr, Karo Parisyan, Evan Dunham(he's still young), Roger Huerta, and Keith Jardine are good examples.

Back