Biggest downfall in UFC history?

Probably CC.
Karo was a real sad case as well.

Evan Tanner is dead. He want nuts, went out in the desert, and either accidentally or purposely killed himself. Clear winner. All these other guys are alive.

As an ORGANIZATION, I would have to say the cancellation of UFC 151 for already known reasons. For a fighter, I would have to say Tiki Ghosn. The poor guy has the "Zuffa Curse" as all of his career losses have been in only Zuffa sponsored events in both the UFC and WEC. It's a shame as he is actually an outstanding fighter.

Had a really quick finish too. I wish they would have had him back. His fight with Anderson Silva was much more competitive than I thought it was going to be

Off topic but,

Watching it back, its amazing to see how many times Anderson "flops" onto his back a la Leites and literally invites Murry to engage him on the floor. He definately respected Lee's stand up.

Having said that he really got the better of him standing, including a few lovely roundhouse and straight punch combos.

Best bit of that fight is towards the end of the final round when the mockney commentator, who can barely conceal his manlove for Lee, screams: "IT'S ALL MURRAY NOW" as Lee feebly limps towards Anderson having had his legs kicked out from under him.

2pshhn6.gif

Everything i think about when seeing Karo is that "u know who i am" quote. God he seemed like such a douche on that episode...

Kevin Randleman with his Drunken las vages tirades and nights in jail after them

Very few people saying Jens Pulver!
LW champ, one of the only people to beat BJ at LW in his prime.

Had a bad run in Japan

Got KOd by Lauzon

Got smashed by BJ in a rematch

Got hammered in the WEC despite dropping weight class after weight class.

Went from that to losing to guys in regional shows.

Easily one of the biggest falls.

Very few people saying Jens Pulver!
LW champ, one of the only people to beat BJ at LW in his prime.

Had a bad run in Japan

Got KOd by Lauzon

Got smashed by BJ in a rematch

Got hammered in the WEC despite dropping weight class after weight class.

Went from that to losing to guys in regional shows.

Easily one of the biggest falls.

I saw someone beat him at a local show
Keep the mic away from Pulver after a loss
As he is heart breaking

happens with a lot of fighters, they look good against average competition but then get exposed as they face the top tier guys.

but i agree tyson griffin looked damn promising, his fight against edgar was amazing. i figured both guys would be challengers for the belt at some point. don't quite know what happened to him really.

Back