Biggest disappointment of 2016??????? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

2016 was a weird year for mma in general so many disappointments and only a few brigh spots
To me it was an awesome year. SO many great fights.

For me it was Lawler losing to Woodley. Making it through Tyron would have opened up so many fun title-fights for him, like Diaz, GSP, Wonderboy, etc.

Easily the reining champion--Jonathan Jones.

BonesJonesJumsuit.jpg

cropped_Jones.jpg

jon-jones-crying-kal-1080x608.jpg

His less than stellar performance against OSP after "transforming his body" then getting suspended for a year and stripped AGAIN of a title admit court & USADA trouble. 2016 was suppose to be the redemption year.

Last edited:
UFC 200: Weak headliner. Seeing Brock again was cool even though the fight sucked.

GSP not returning on UFC 206: that card ended up being lights out; imagine if was topped with GSP returning against Lawler?

Everything Jon Jones
<mma1>

You can only be truly disappointed by the one you love...

maxresdefault.jpg

Jones being pulled from 200 for doping violation during fight week...

and AKA

To me it was an awesome year. SO many great fights.

really wasn't bad. business as usual. fights get made and some fall through. Nothing new. Move along. Nothing to see here.

Jones being pulled from 200 for doping violation during fight week...

and AKA

maybe this was it for me too. I wanted to see that rematch. Clearly the 2 best in the weight class so I always want to see those match ups. 200 was doomed from the get go though. I never thought it would live up. I didn't think it would end up as bad as it did though.

One of these three:
DC pulling out
Jon Jones and his bullshit
Cain yet again

TS you ought to be slapped for putting CM Punk on there.

Your list is total shit.

rockhold
best current 185er gets caught vs a B fighter he already beat badly and easily

2 g's i picked up last night, tastes like some kinda furniture polish, flushed it

Back