Biggest crowd reactions ever?

When Jardine was gifted a draw against saucy...I think every single fan at the arena looked to each other when the "majority draw " was announced.

The reaction when Anderson front kick KOed Vitor was pretty sweet.

when couture rocked sylvia then commenced a mauling

That was awesome. The crowd also counted down the last 10 seconds of the 5th round like it was NYE, if I recall correctly.

Triple H returning in 2002.

That was good, but not as big as the pop when Austin's music hit during the Rock/Mankind title match on Raw.

I can't remember the fight but there was one decision where the crowd was chanting "Bullshit" so loud you couldn't hear the post fight interview.

Jake Shield vs Herman got me on feet

the reaction when anderson front kick koed vitor was pretty sweet.

That was awesome. The crowd also counted down the last 10 seconds of the 5th round like it was nye, if i recall correctly.

That was good, but not as big as the pop when austin's music hit during the rock/mankind title match on raw.

Stone Cold! Stone Cold!! Bah Gawd!!! The Texas Rattlesnake!!!

Rousey vs McMann had the single greatest booing man I've ever heard in my life.

Normally I hate when people booo like that but this guy was so loud and obnoxious it was actually hilarious.

GSP's entrance at ufc 83.

I guess a lot of people figured he would come in 2nd, booing until they realized it was him then HUGE cheers!

GSP's entrance at ufc 83.

I guess a lot of people figured he would come in 2nd, booing until they realized it was him then HUGE cheers!

it was unreal.

Cain beating Lesnar down to the ground.

In LA.

Rousey vs McMann had the single greatest booing man I've ever heard in my life.

Normally I hate when people booo like that but this guy was so loud and obnoxious it was actually hilarious.

Lol that's hilarious.

Mark Hominick vs Jose Aldo, the fifth round when Mark had him down everyone was stomping their feet and screaming, he got a louder ovation than GSP

Wrestling reactions really shit on UFC's and boxings don't they

btw the answer to this is Stone Cold duh!

Kongo knocking out Barry. I think it was only like an 11,000 seat venue but the reaction to Kongo's KO was incredibly loud.

Wanderlei exchanging with Yoshida warrented some very loud reactions from the Japanese crowd. And when Yoshida double legged Wanderlei near the beginning of the fight (I forget if it was the first or second fight, somebody help me out), the crowd went apeshit.

The Japanese crowd supporting Fujita when he rocked Fedor.

Back