Biggest crow eating moment for a fighter.

Vick talked about as much shit about Gaethje as possible. Not many pressers where one guy says "You fucking suck dude. You're a punching bag. You're the Homer Simpson of MMA."

And then...boom.

great one. talked about his slurring and basically called him retread lol then got fucking SLEPT! i love it. Vick is not a very likable dude

Go back to Japan where competition is easier. Surprised I didn't see this one yet.

Go back to Japan where competition is easier. Surprised I didn't see this one yet.

it was mentioned but no awesome gif, thanks for posting god damn prime silva man.

Leban makes dudes give up because hes so god damn tough. And anderson just melted him. such an underrated performance

agreed. its no different than gettign your arm broken. The fight is over and you lost by TKO. time to heal up. Tapping with nothing broke is something TOTALLY different.
Franks still ma boy! Was my favourite HW heavyweight back in the early 00's.

BJ drops many gems for this fight.

"To the death"
"You're a front runner"
"You will quit"

First example that came to my mind...”to the death”, lmao, what a fucking idiot BJ was/is.

Rich kids shouldn’t fight...

You know I get the hate for Frank bc of what he said about tapping but dude must of been in a fuckload of pain. Didn't tap from Brocks lunchboxes or Carwins bricks. His jaw was just hanging and it was messy dirty boxing. I dont have a problem with it.

I agree but that's exactly why you don't say that shit in the first place.

Franks still ma boy! Was my favourite HW heavyweight back in the early 00's.

I never hated him but i became a brock fan so i was kind of agaisnt him for a while (at least when they fought) i know mir is a warrior but i just liked that brock had millions and didnt HAVE to face monsters like Mir. UFC 200 MIR gives so many hw's problems. he was just in a bad match up. He was jacked for that fight

But if you think about it, he is still right. For MW anyway. Its just that the competition was easy for Anderson fucking Silva everywhere!!

What, no Vick vs Gaethje?

James-Vick-Justin-Gaethje-UFC.png

I never hated him but i became a brock fan so i was kind of agaisnt him for a while (at least when they fought) i know mir is a warrior but i just liked that brock had millions and didnt HAVE to face monsters like Mir. UFC 200 MIR gives so many hw's problems. he was just in a bad match up. He was jacked for that fight
100*

But if you think about it, he is still right. For MW anyway. Its just that the competition was easy for Anderson fucking Silva everywhere!!

L.M.F.A.O
TRUE.i didnt think of it that way lol. he was wrong about the sending him back part though

I am kind of disappointed in my sher bros for not posting the Nija Rua Gif....

I didnt want to just spew out a bunch off the top of my head. You guys should have got that one too lol

4 pages!

If that is your takeaway from that glorified sparring match you have serious issues

Yea right. Mayweather who takes no chances was in giving Conor a chance?

LMAO. You clearly don't know Mayweather.

L.M.F.A.O
TRUE.i didnt think of it that way lol. he was wrong about the sending him back part though
Yep, and now Leben fought in a bare knuckle match against a dodgy Baroni where he hasn't got paid yet and Silva just main evented the last PPV!

Hughes vs Bj 1

Brock vs Mir 2

Saku vs Royce

Conor/Khabib by far. No one has talked that much shit before. And then to not only get dominated and finished but rocked on the feet as well.

Back