Biggest crow eating moment for a fighter.

It's really hard to top Penn vs. GSP II. Says to the death and calls GSP a bitch for tapping to strikes, then does something even worse and quits on the stool in between rounds.

Poor statement on his part, but the ref had his part on that too, lost mouthpiece, broken jaw, it was a fair tap.

Nup, that's all on Mir.

It was a stupid comment and every guy who taps to strikes does it for a good reason.

If you've seen as many fights as i or the average fighter had you'd be silly just cop more damage due to faith in your corner or the ref.

Im sure this thread is about to get some awesome responses lol. Frank Trigg calling GSP a "B level fighter" and then getting absolutely fucking Dominated was awesome. However to me, nothing was better than watching Shaub talk all that shit about how Big Nog wasn't good anymore, and that the crowd (in Brazil) was about to be in for a shock.Then to get to watch Big Nog eat his shots, and then put him face down ass up prison style was amazing . Pure awesomeness and im not a die hard nog fan either. It gets extra points because he was a 35 year old legend fighting for the first time ever in his home land. The crowd went nuts!

Who else we got fellas?!

If we didn't find out how vulnerable and doubtful Schaub was during his career then I'd say that but it was all promotion and he didn't even believe it himself lol I know I screamed when Nog won, I love Nog

I would say Rockhold-Bisping. It will eat at Luke forever. Or Luke vs Romero.... beating him the entire time then gets starched then the asshole kisses him on the mouth. I would've been cool with a NC or DQ, it was funny to us but to Luke it was probably soul crushing and sexual harassment

Do you not understand what “eat crow” means?

Regardless of how much cash he raked in, he was beat like a drum.
I do know what eat crow means. Like I said (since you didn't get the point the first time), he talked his way into a multi-million dollar payday. No one expected an above average mma fighter to outbox floyd mayweather. It's just not an example of eating crow. TJ Dillashaw ate crow (claiming he would outwrestle Cejudo and then getting KTFO).

10001961.gif

Gaethje starching Vick in the first round was a good recent one.

I do know what eat crow means. Like I said (since you didn't get the point the first time), he talked his way into a multi-million dollar payday. No one expected an above average mma fighter to outbox floyd mayweather. It's just not an example of eating crow. TJ Dillashaw ate crow (claiming he would outwrestle Cejudo and then getting KTFO).
Conor, along with his legions of fanboys, wholeheartedly believed Conor would give Mayweather a run for his money, based on the fact that Conor was a star in a combat sport (which incorporates boxing), and based on the fact that Conor has numerous KOs under his belt.

Conor got tooled by Mayweather after numerous press conferences where Conor walked around like he owned the boxing world.

This is a perfect example of someone eating crow. No one is debating how much money he made.

The average judo black belt has horrible newaza, it's so bad and degenerated from the original arts that BJJ has clearly turned into its own style for a while now. I have seen much more judo guys cross train in BJJ than the opposite.

I mean, I did say a black belt in Judo is like a blue belt in jiujitsu when it comes to the ground lol

BJ Penn.

Talking shit about weight cutters then getting caught by USADA for excessive use of IV.

Remember too, excessive use of IV is the best way to mask PEDs...

And he talked so much shit about other fighters being on PEDs.

Clean your own backyard first, BJ!

Gotta be Conor vs Khabib, Conor lost in every way possible, destroyed by wrestling and GnP, DROPPED by Khabib, broken mentally to start smiling being friendly saying "it's only business", and ofcourse his trademark, the inevitable tap. Khabib jumping Conor's team just emasculated Conor even more showing he's got more balls than Conor.

Any time Bisping gets his mouth shot with a punch to the face is a great crow eating moment.

Some
Missing in this list....
Overeem vs Bigfoot
Gaethe vs Vick
Rocksalt vs Bisping 2

Penn quitting in the GSP match after suggesting GSP was a quitter. “To the death”.

Back