Biggest crow eating moment for a fighter.

Druken_Vovchanchyn

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Im sure this thread is about to get some awesome responses lol. Frank Trigg calling GSP a "B level fighter" and then getting absolutely fucking Dominated was awesome. However to me, nothing was better than watching Shaub talk all that shit about how Big Nog wasn't good anymore, and that the crowd (in Brazil) was about to be in for a shock.Then to get to watch Big Nog eat his shots, and then put him face down ass up prison style was amazing . Pure awesomeness and im not a die hard nog fan either. It gets extra points because he was a 35 year old legend fighting for the first time ever in his home land. The crowd went nuts!

Who else we got fellas?!

c781b103de6673a0a52375043bbd8be6.gif

IrS42QTQi-AGHZzT1-g0ZEkEEmDEXqaaOpYhPmhF6yk.gif

giphy.gif

Conor vs. Mayweather all day.

The two most beautiful...Cunner and Honda..

BJ drops many gems for this fight.

"To the death"
"You're a front runner"
"You will quit"

Man, I love Mir, but Lesnar fed all that shit he talked back to him.

TJ vs Cejudo by FAR. Talked the biggest trash about closing a division, moving down to take the belt...gets TKO'd under a minute.

Not sure if Ronda did actually downplayed Holm before their fight.

E984EEB2-8EC5-499F-AB51-32F742A32E69.jpeg Your a clown-Jose Aldo

You ain’t got a shot -Eddie Alvarez
516A5286-E03B-4D2C-B712-7E647EECEA8E.jpeg

Ali getting submitted is always hilarious
655BE69E-58E1-46D4-899F-33993A6A5A02.jpeg

To me it will always be Diego Sanchez claiming in advance of their fight that B.J. Penn didn't have the cardio to hang with him for five rounds, only to have Penn toy with him for four rounds and brutalise him in the fifth.

To me it will always be Diego Sanchez claiming in advance of their fight that B.J. Penn didn't have the cardio to hang with him for five rounds, only to have Penn toy with him for four rounds and brutalise him in the fifth.

great one. BJ also finished via head kick. BJ penn and a fucking head kick. Prime Penn was a bad mother fucker lol

FUck this is too awesome i have to post another one LMAO

"Im going to tap him out, help him up, send him home"

Royce on matt Hughes

I love BJ Penn but Penn vs GSP "TO THE DEATH GEORGE!" ... then quits between rounds.
Frank Mir for everything he said vs Brock for UFC100

TJ vs Cody and Cody saying Cody has no chin.
Conor vs. Mayweather all day.

how? He went 10 rounds and even won round(s) vs the best boxer of all time. That's pretty embarrassing Mayweather couldn't take him out earlier whether you want to believe he carried Conor or not ... thats just sad on his part.

Conor losing to Diaz and turning into a wrestler is much much more fitting for this thread.

Back