Biggest big game playoff choking QB: Peyton Manning or Drew Brees?

?

• Total voters

ExitLUPin

K
@Steel
Reaction score
there can only be 1

tumblr_n0e7scaYCy1qjqxmoo1_400.gif

10efbf0678affee9b8169e72b5dc4eaf.gif

Peyton is the better QB imo but I've watched it choke more. To be fair I don't remember watching much Saints games

It's close but Peyton choked early in his career. Peyton ended up going 14-13 in the playoffs (2 super bowl rings), which isn't great by his standards but came on strong his second half of his career. I even think he got the best of Brady a few times in the playoffs. I could name a bunch of guys who choked harder than these two though...Matt Ryan, Philip Rivers, Elway (Yeah, he was choker until they ran the ball), Marino etc...

Last edited:
The Saints losses for the most part hasn't been on Drew Brees. His playoff stats are on par with his regular season stats.

Peyton and it ain't close.

Peyton choked more but I’d take him over Brees though

It's close but Peyton choked early in his career. Peyton ended up going 14-13 in the playoffs (2 super bowl rings), which isn't great by his standards but came on strong his second half of his career. I even think he got the best of Brady a few times in the playoffs. I could name a bunch of guys who choked harder than these two though...Matt Ryan, Philip Rivers, Elway (Yeah, he was choker until they ran the ball), Marino etc...
He has a winning record against Brady in the playoffs, 3-2.

It's Rivers or Ryan. That 28-3 collapse in the playoffs will live on forever.

Scam not diving on the fumble is pretty bad too.

the packers first sb run the failcans got embarrassed at home by the packers too as the number 1 seed lol.

the packers first sb run the failcans got embarrassed at home by the packers too as the number 1 seed lol.
Not nearly as bad as the 28-3 in the Super Bowl. Weren't the Pack likea 5th or 6th seed that year too?

And it was our first SB run with Rodgers thanks. Not our first ever.

The Walken narration over the video is lol-inducing but also awesome. Cause I'm into corny shit.

Not nearly as bad as the 28-3 in the Super Bowl. Weren't the Pack likea 5th or 6th seed that year too?

And it was our first SB run with Rodgers thanks. Not our first ever.

The Walken narration over the video is lol-inducing but also awesome. Cause I'm into corny shit.

yeah I meant Rodgers first sb run

the one time Rivers even remotely had a chance...LT sat out with a knee injury

there's no way Rivers is above Brees or Manning. People forget that Brees did jack and shit in SD before Rivers got there

Back