biggest, best WMMA fighter vs smallest, worst MMA fighter

CM punk would beat Nunes but I think mostly because of his size and strength advantage.

If you had a 125 pound guy that had the same skills as punk then my money would be on Nunes.

She’s 5’8 156 he’s 5’11 low to mid 180s. He has a bit of size on her but none of the skill. Also 5’8, 156 lean is beast for a women, whereas 5’11 180 not lean at all is terribly average for a male (which speaks to their athleticism at those sizes).

She’d sub him or end him via strikes.

Last edited:
Who agree with this list ? top 5 mma fighters ??
8CNDxNJ.png
I'd put DC in place of mighty mouse

if it was a straight grappling match id put money on punk
i think that she would win easier in grappling than in mma, punk's jiu jitsu is not good and on the ground strenght can be overcomed easily by much better technique (marcelo garcia submitted a 6'3 240 lbs very athletic and muscular bjj black belt in ricco rodriguez for example) withoout the risk of being tagged and rocked by the lucky strikes of a much more powerful opponent

Doubt it would matter. The Olympic bronze medal winning Swedish woman's soccer team lost badly against a team of 15 year old boys. The Canadian women's hockey team -- multiple times Olympic and world champions -- play practice games against 15 year old boys (with no body checking allowed),and lose more often than they win. Every women's world record in track and field is regularly beaten by high school boys.

Nunes would absolutely beat 90% of untrained men (only losing to really big, athletic untrained guys), but at the KotC level the fighters have more than enough experience to be too strong and fast for her.
i think that amanda would beat 99% of untrained man, regular big and strong athletic guys included, she would only lose to extremely rare absolute genetic freaks like the ones on strongman competitions

i think that amanda would beat 99% of untrained man, regular big and strong athletic guys included, she would only lose to extremely rare absolute genetic freaks like the ones on strongman competitions

Depends on what you mean by untrained I guess. Are wrestlers or boxers or judoka or BJJ'ers who've never done MMA trained or not? I'm guessing for instance that Teddy Riner (judo HW champion for several Olympics in a row, 6'8" and 280 pounds with very low body fat) is not going to have any trouble with her at all.

Beyond that, some NFL line men are monstrously strong and fast (and 300+ pounds), guys who won the genetic lottery and came out on top in a very competitive sport; I'm betting on them against her. Same with some NBA players like Shaq, some Olympic weightlifters. Technique works as an amplification of strength, but at a certain level its not enough -- its why I'd bet on a gorilla against any UFC champion. By the time you're fighting someone more than twice your weight who made it to the top in an extremely competitive contact sport the strength and speed difference (and she'd be slow compared to most NFL players) is prohibitive.

Depends on what you mean by untrained I guess. Are wrestlers or boxers or judoka or BJJ'ers who've never done MMA trained or not? I'm guessing for instance that Teddy Riner (judo HW champion for several Olympics in a row) is not going to have any trouble with her at all.

Beyond that, some NFL line men are monstrously strong and fast (and 300+ pounds), guys who won the genetic lottery and came out on top in a very competitive sport; I'm betting on them against her. Same with some NBA players like Shaq, some Olympic weightlifters. Technique works as an amplification of strength, but at a certain level its not enough -- its why I'd bet on a gorilla against any UFC champion. By the time you're fighting someone more than twice your weight who made it to the top in an extremely competitive contact sport the strength and speed difference (and she'd be slow compared to most NFL players) is prohibitive.
by untrained i mean people who have never done a combat sport/martial arts, and yes, i agree with you, guys like a nfl line man and shaquille o neal are among the genetic freaks that i think would beat her, i mean the she would beat your regular strong, muscular and well built gym rat that you can easily see walking on the streets

Back