biggest, best WMMA fighter vs smallest, worst MMA fighter

Mal Intentions

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
just wondering what most peoples opinions on this would be? lets say the best and largest WMMA fighter rn.... Amanda Nunes i suppose? were to fight the lowest ranked fighter in the 125 division. who takes it?

Amanda Nunes vs whoever the fuck Jordan Espinosa is booked for next month. who would the bookies have as the betting favorite?

i personally think any male fighter in the ufc beats any female fighter in the ufc hands down

Let's just do Amanda Nunes vs CM Punk.

I got Nunes by 1st Round KO.

can we choose men from crappy orgs like kotc?

no cm punks u motherfuckers lol. i know ill catch some shit here because cm punk obviously is beyond terrible, but if he were to get amanda down, u dont think his strength and size advantage with his limited knowledge of bjj would be enough to get the sub? i wouldnt be surprised either way

no cm punks u motherfuckers lol. i know ill catch some shit here because cm punk obviously is beyond terrible, but if he were to get amanda down, u dont think his strength and size advantage with his limited knowledge of bjj would be enough to get the sub? i wouldnt be surprised either way
I don't think he'd be able to take her down lol, he'd have to trap her against the cage and I think her movement and boxing would be too good to do that. On the feet I think Punk could probably hurt Amanda though. I'm not sure who I'd pick in the fight it might be a 50-50

I don't think he'd be able to take her down lol, he'd have to trap her against the cage and I think her movement and boxing would be too good to do that. On the feet I think Punk could probably hurt Amanda though. I'm not sure who I'd pick in the fight it might be a 50-50
i think it would actually be pretty interesting to see what would happen lol.. id much rather watch that then brock vs cormier. i think punk would have more of a shot than brock lol

52-year-old-shinobu-kandori-will-fight-31-year-old-gabi-garcia-and-i-dont-want-to-be-part-of-the-human-race-anymore-1.jpg

yeah tho. If only she had Wandy’s striking

Last edited:
This debate has raged forever, and will continue to. Opinions and all that jazz.

Here is a fight that happened years ago between a man (mostly kickboxer) and a woman (not great but quite well rounded) in Brazil. The man took her lightly, then got taken down, beat on a bit, and subbed. It doesn't "answer" your question, but it's legit input.

I genuinely think I could beat CM Punk, he’s that bad. Nunes gets wrecked by any real male UFC fighter though.

Back