Biggest age differences in dating you know of?

CLosely I guess my wifes sister is 27 and her husband is 39... so 12 years... lately Ive been hearing they fight a lot but I dont think its related to age difference issues, more like they just had a baby and thats made everything more complicated in their marriage. Im not far along because Im 38 and my wife is 10 years younger. Ive never felt our age difference has created any problems on anything. I had a 10 year relationship with a woman 3 years older than me and that used to be hell... so nah I think people make too much of a big deal about age, every person is different if it works for them then it works for them.

How much older or younger is the guy or girl, and has that age difference had any effect on the stability of their romance?

We're talking about people you know personally.

Not dating but my Dad was 48 when he married my mother and she was 23 at the time . It worked out 2 years later I was born

I'de disown my son if he made that mistake, not kidding. It's a horrible mistake....

however if I were 40 and married a 20 year old.... that would be awesome.

Tinder is the new 20yo wife.

How is his relationship embarrassing to you? You're not dating the 47 year old

This is my brother we're talking about. Not sure what you believe as far as family goes but its no fucking joke to us and you just can't be as liberal as you feel like. We're taught to choose wisely, especially when looking for someone to marry as we still see it as two families in union. That's why it is embarrassing and quite a disappointment to us. Although I'll note I'm not sure if he's planning to marry her or not. I think you know what I'm hoping for.

This is my brother we're talking about. Not sure what you believe as far as family goes but its no fucking joke to us and you just can't be as liberal as you feel like. We're taught to choose wisely, especially when looking for someone to marry as we still see it as two families in union. That's why it is embarrassing and quite a disappointment to us. Although I'll note I'm not sure if he's planning to marry her or not. I think you know what I'm hoping for.

it's a HORRIBLE relationship. Look at Kutcher, he tried that game and it didnt work out. That game NEVER works out. a 47 year old is a hag, pussy probably cant get wet, body is decrepit, how disgusting. It's probably even worst than marrying a really fat chick.

Would any of you let your brother marry a really fat chick/introduce him to one?

it's a HORRIBLE relationship. Look at Kutcher, he tried that game and it didnt work out. That game NEVER works out. a 47 year old is a hag, pussy probably cant get wet, body is decrepit, how disgusting. It's probably even worst than marrying a really fat chick.

Would any of you let your brother marry a really fat chick/introduce him to one?

I don't understand him. He's a fairly good looking guy, great stable job too. Perhaps his personality is lacking as he's always been bad with women. Its difficult for me to talk to him as we don't casually talk about our romantic lives if at all but this time around it feels supremely urgent for me to act.

An old guy (probably in his 70s) who used to come by my mom's work was at one point dating a 19 year old. It was a bit unsettling but I never gave him any shit about it. I'm pretty sure he's dead now.

I can understand what you're saying. But Love knows no age. They heart only see's what it wants to see. My dad (mid 60s) was engaged to a 23 year old... So I can understand to a certain point.

Knew a dude who when he was 29 was on and off with a girl my dad went to school with so she was 48 or so

I personally knew a guy I worked with, from Alabama, whose pregnant girlfriend was 16, and he was 28.

LOL.

48 eh... Hotter or less hot than Peggy Bundy?

hmmmm......i would say she look less weathered than peg bundy.

she was eurasian so she had this half white/half asian look to her.

My 37 year old co-worker is dating the 22 year old secretary. I don't think it will work out, mainly because she offered to blow me.

This thread fills me with all kinds of hope.

An old guy (probably in his 70s) who used to come by my mom's work was at one point dating a 19 year old. It was a bit unsettling but I never gave him any shit about it. I'm pretty sure he's dead now.

Yeah, OK, I'm not down with this one.

He's a friend. I won't do that to a friend...well, maybe I would if he didn't collect guns and knives.

Fucking rednecks.

Maybe he's in on it hoping it turns into a little afterhours office pig roast on her desk or wherever you work. He might be more redneck then you ever dreamed.

Maybe he's in on it hoping it turns into a little afterhours office pig roast on her desk or wherever you work. He might be more redneck then you ever dreamed.
The way she worded it, I think she wants me to kill him.

I don't understand him. He's a fairly good looking guy, great stable job too. Perhaps his personality is lacking as he's always been bad with women. Its difficult for me to talk to him as we don't casually talk about our romantic lives if at all but this time around it feels supremely urgent for me to act.

Is she hot?

I dated a 18 year old at 29 but that was not really something i planed to keep going the worst was my buddies brother dating a woman 7 years older and he is 25 now and a young stud but they are living together and they dated for more then 5 years already.

Back