Bigger surprise: Wilder by decision or Fury by KO?

Discussion in 'Boxing Discussion' started by Deleted member 159002, Jan 30, 2020.

1. I would be more surprised if Fury wins by KO.

2. Seano Hands of bone

Fury KO.

Wilder can be a couple of rounds down and even it up with KDs. Fury on the other hand is not a KO artist and Wilder hasn't been stopped as a pro.

3. ArtemV Gold Belt

Fury just doesn't finish people. He doesn't even make them 'No mas' like Lomachenko used to.

4. Kovalev's "Man Bag" I don't do titles

I wouldn't really be surprised by either, actually. Wilder can win a decision if he drops Fury multiple times and Fury could conceivably hurt Wilder and follow it up in order to stop him (it's Heavyweight boxing after all).

5. djacobox372 Gold Belt

Wilder winning a decision without any knockdowns would be extremely surprising.

Fury can stop wilder, that wouldn't be that surprising.

6. Athenry04 Black Belt

Fury can easily stop Wilder, Wilder can't dec Fury, so Wilder by pts would be the bigger surprise for me.

7. Deaths Head Blue Belt

Wilder by decision shouldn’t be any surprise . Of course we know what that means if it happens , I hope Wilder brings a ski mask and his money bag this time he had that 50 million for AJ in 2018 to run out the ring with his belt ! :rolleyes:

Anyone watching boxing long enough should really know the answer to this one .....
    Wilder boxing abilities to win 7 rounds FAIRLY or a giant of a man catching him just right where we have seen or know about fights Wilder was in trouble , or stunned , what about the first fight ? Lol

I know we can calculate knockdowns here to add points but ..........

I’ll take a 6”9 giant knocking him out over me picturing Wilder all of a sudden becomes a jabber who doesn’t fall over power punches throwing two shots at a time . This is what we are choosing ! <Eek2.0>

I would quickly sober up that night if Wilder ever outboxed Fury enough to win a decision even with a knockdown. Really people have to be aware Wilder has only won a decision once right ? The reason is he does not rely on boxing skills so there’s the odds of either happening ,Fury has 20 stoppages or so .

Last edited: Jan 30, 2020
  8. ZOD66 Double Yellow Card Double Yellow Card

No surprise here, Fury have great defense but time is come to pay for all those years not training, Wilder wins decision

9. TeenageMutantLesnarTurtle Brown Belt

Wilder winning by decision for sure. Fury isnt a huge puncher but he has like 30lbs on Wilder and did hurt him at one point. Wilder getting the better of Fury over 12 rounds on fair scorecards would be pretty mind blowing to me, he won like 3 rounds the first time. If he actually did manage to outbox Fury like that? at that point i'd call him the best in the division by a wide margin, because he'd be both the best boxer and best puncher.

10. ThoseAreMyShoes Green Belt

Fury KO.

We've already seen Wilder get a decision draw after getting thrashed so all he has to do is land a few more jabs to win a 120-108.

11. Yacob Bill Joe Sanders can kiss my wrinkly nutsack

Obviously Wilder decision

12. Boxiana Purple Belt

Wilder decision, as it would likely mean Fury has been knocked down and got back up at least twice.

13. Kevster Green Belt

Didn’t the last fight already clearly answer this.

14. WklySportsMemes Brown Belt

Wilder knocking Fury down multiple times is super probable and that could easily yield him a points win. Almost happened the 1st fight. Fury was nowhere close to stopping Wilder though.

15. george14 Purple Belt

Fixed that.

16. Seano Hands of bone

<1>

17. BoxingMMA Brown Belt

If the judges aren’t retarded like last time then Wilder by dec should be a bigger surprise.

18. Seano Hands of bone

It'd help Fury to stay on his feet and realize that making faces and clowning doesn't win rounds.

19. Badr Hari Purple Belt

I would be shocked to see Fury win by KO. Guy simply can't punch. A Wilder win by decision seems highly unlikely too. He has no jab and won't collect enough points to win a round if his life depends on it.

I think the consensus is either Wilder gets the KO win or gets outboxed for 12 rounds.

20. aries Gold Belt

I know one thing, Fury won't win by decision! I'd love to be proved wrong.