Bigger surprise: Wilder by decision or Fury by KO?

• Thread starter Deleted member 159002
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 159002

I would be more surprised if Fury wins by KO.

Fury KO.

Wilder can be a couple of rounds down and even it up with KDs. Fury on the other hand is not a KO artist and Wilder hasn't been stopped as a pro.

Fury just doesn't finish people. He doesn't even make them 'No mas' like Lomachenko used to.

I wouldn't really be surprised by either, actually. Wilder can win a decision if he drops Fury multiple times and Fury could conceivably hurt Wilder and follow it up in order to stop him (it's Heavyweight boxing after all).

Wilder winning a decision without any knockdowns would be extremely surprising.

Fury can stop wilder, that wouldn't be that surprising.

Fury can easily stop Wilder, Wilder can't dec Fury, so Wilder by pts would be the bigger surprise for me.

Wilder by decision shouldn’t be any surprise . Of course we know what that means if it happens , I hope Wilder brings a ski mask and his money bag this time he had that 50 million for AJ in 2018 to run out the ring with his belt ! :rolleyes:

Anyone watching boxing long enough should really know the answer to this one .....
Wilder boxing abilities to win 7 rounds FAIRLY or a giant of a man catching him just right where we have seen or know about fights Wilder was in trouble , or stunned , what about the first fight ? Lol

I know we can calculate knockdowns here to add points but ..........

I’ll take a 6”9 giant knocking him out over me picturing Wilder all of a sudden becomes a jabber who doesn’t fall over power punches throwing two shots at a time . This is what we are choosing ! <Eek2.0>

I would quickly sober up that night if Wilder ever outboxed Fury enough to win a decision even with a knockdown. Really people have to be aware Wilder has only won a decision once right ? The reason is he does not rely on boxing skills so there’s the odds of either happening ,Fury has 20 stoppages or so .

Last edited:
No surprise here, Fury have great defense but time is come to pay for all those years not training, Wilder wins decision

Wilder winning by decision for sure. Fury isnt a huge puncher but he has like 30lbs on Wilder and did hurt him at one point. Wilder getting the better of Fury over 12 rounds on fair scorecards would be pretty mind blowing to me, he won like 3 rounds the first time. If he actually did manage to outbox Fury like that? at that point i'd call him the best in the division by a wide margin, because he'd be both the best boxer and best puncher.

Fury KO.

We've already seen Wilder get a decision draw after getting thrashed so all he has to do is land a few more jabs to win a 120-108.

Obviously Wilder decision

Wilder decision, as it would likely mean Fury has been knocked down and got back up at least twice.

Didn’t the last fight already clearly answer this.

Obviously Wilder decision
Wilder knocking Fury down multiple times is super probable and that could easily yield him a points win. Almost happened the 1st fight. Fury was nowhere close to stopping Wilder though.

If the judges aren’t retarded like last time then Wilder by dec should be a bigger surprise.

If the judges aren’t retarded like last time then Wilder by dec should be a bigger surprise.
It'd help Fury to stay on his feet and realize that making faces and clowning doesn't win rounds.

I would be shocked to see Fury win by KO. Guy simply can't punch. A Wilder win by decision seems highly unlikely too. He has no jab and won't collect enough points to win a round if his life depends on it.

I think the consensus is either Wilder gets the KO win or gets outboxed for 12 rounds.

I know one thing, Fury won't win by decision! I'd love to be proved wrong.

Back