Bigger Scumbag Jones or Conor?

Snowy1

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Both have let the fame and money get to their heads (not to mention an excessive amount of coke) and completely out of control. But which is the bigger scumbag? Let's see their respective rap sheets so far

Jones - DUI with two birds (not his fiance) in the car, a number of children to a number of women, hits pregnant women and runs off, known PED abuser, unsanctioned brawler in public places, cokehead, recent sexual assault allegations

Conor - Rumoured lovechild, obvious cheater (same as Jones), unsanctioned fighting and dolly throwing, Napolean complex, coked out videos everywhere, punching the elderly and known gangland friends/associates.

Who deserves the title of the UFC P4P Scumbag?

It's a tie between Lee Murray and War Machine.

Inside the ring Jones obviously.

Outside, hard call. I think it's got to be Conor. You don't see Jones hitting old men.

Just pregnant women and strippers.

We got ourselves a real contest ladies and gentlemen

Both have let the fame and money get to their heads (not to mention an excessive amount of coke) and completely out of control. But which is the bigger scumbag? Let's see their respective rap sheets so far

Jones - DUI with two birds (not his fiance) in the car, a number of children to a number of women, hits pregnant women and runs off, known PED abuser, unsanctioned brawler in public places, cokehead, recent sexual assault allegations

Conor - Rumoured lovechild, obvious cheater (same as Jones), unsanctioned fighting and dolly throwing, Napolean complex, coked out videos everywhere, punching the elderly and known gangland friends/associates.

Conor by far, it's pretty idiotic to even compare the two.

Conor I guess

To slap your elders is just too much

giphy.gif

I was the biggest Conor fan (check my history if you don't believe me) and a Jones hater
BUT
Conor takes it, he's straight up a POS. Can't wait to see him get his ass whooped again

Thing is, this is what we want from cage fighters. We want them to act crazy. We WANT this, which is why Conor punching old guy has brought more attention, made way more threads than Mighty Mouse performing in the cage.

We're hypocrites for not aknowledging that.

We don't want politeness and (mixed martial) arts, we want crazy.

what did murray do? yeah, yeah, big robbery etc but from what i understand he was a pretty fucking hardened criminal ie the ones who got it deserved it or atleast lived in that world..

i'd rank conor and jones over murray based on hit n run and punching elders.. conor by landslide if the rape rumors are true..

I mean, a £53 million armed heist kinda outweighs a car accident and punching a 50 year old in my eyes.

"unsanctioned fighting and dolly throwing"
xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

I would say a tie between War Machine and Joe San.

I don't know man.. I think it's still possible to be a good person while stealing 53 million.. ensured money from banks who themselves are hardly known for their morality etc.. there is a robin hood argument somewhere.. or atleast a rocket racoon (but if i want it more!?) argument..

punching old people, drugged up hit n runs and sexual violence is hard for a good person to do.. idk..

He kidnapped a family man....

Back