Bigger fan of JDS now

Stump

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
Amazing showing by Cain. I saw it coming, as my burgeoning stack of Vcash clearly demonstrates, but Junior was a complete class act in how he handled the loss, the booing, and the interview at the hospital.

True champion, Cain is the terminator. I'm very excited for Cains next match, juniors next match and the rubber match between the two.

Last nights fight card SUCKED until the last two fights, which were both incredible.

i agree always liked JDS but i was rooting for Cain in both fights. But after lastnight he showed alot of heart by not giving up im sure he'll be back and there will be a trilogy fight between the two but until then i want to see werdum beat nog and take on Cain

Much hespect to JDS. Cain was the man last night. Junior will be back.

I am more proud of JDS in defeat than when he one the championship. Showed great heart and determination, unlike Cain when he was KTFO

Huge JDS fan and have been since his debut, right with Nick Diaz for favorite active fighter. It started to look like he had quit mentally during the beginning of the fight. I'm never going to place blame on a fighter for not winning, but I can't help and feel disappointed in a fighter that just lets me down. I can say JDS did not let me down in the end. First time I've seen him tested, and he was there to the bitter end.

nice effort by JDS, earned my respect more. at least he will know what to improve on more

where is the interview of him in the hospital? a quick glance at youtube doesnt reveal anything

He atleast showed the heart of a champion that's for sure. I thought it was a manner of time before Cain stopped him in the 2nd or 3rd.

Cain did a good job but hardly a terminator. I was thinking till the last minute he will get caught by something. Terminator would have finished in the 1st.

Yes, to being a bigger JDS fan.

cain will be champion for a long time but yes the last 2 fights were the bomb

Love both guys, learned a lot about both last night. I really believe losses, and how you return from them, means an enormous amount to a fighters growth. As evidenced by the post fight interview, Junior is far from broken. Can't wait for the third.

Quote of the night was a simple one "Why are you doing that?"
Anyone booing HAD to have lost money on a bet, there was NOTHING to boo about. That man gave everything he had.

Back