Bigger danger: Muslim extremists or climate change?

There's gonna be a climate change tax coming to America. It will affect the middle class, but it won't affect Al Gore or Obama. Those two guys will get richer

Well if it´s the middle class you won´t be affected.

We accelerated things at best not changed them to drastic never before seem events.

It will wipe us out even with our current and constantly advancing tech yet cave men survived it, sure bud sure. I think some one been watching to many teen post apocalyptic movies.

I never said it would, I said it potentially could. It is certainly cause for a lot more concern than a few muslims. And YES the rate of change is never seen before, but you don´t seem to educated on the subject..

I would love to hear what tech can fix the disappearance of the bees, the thinning ozone layer, grow zones for crops getting smaller etc.

It's hilarious that you even compare the two.

One directly effects billions everyday, the other effects millions.

Oh, you're a solipsist. I mistook you for a human being. A mistake I won't make twice.
I am, a rational human being who doesnt try to use appeals to emotion from individual incidents when discussing the potential threat of something on a global scale

"War on climate change" in reality is defiance towards God. Jesus warned us in the bible that as the world turns away from God the world will experience natural disasters that will occur more and more often like a woman having birth pangs until the return of Christ.

God in the bible would use natural disasters at time to punish nations through droughts or earth quakes. Book of revelation gives a terrifying description of Gods wrath pouring out on the earth in the end times.

God controls the weather, and as the world begins to turn more and more from God will begin to seek out ways to defy Him, so it's not surprise that man thinks he can defy by God by somehow altering the weather.

How foolish and what a futile attempt! God is sovereign. It's hard to believe scientist cause at first it was Global warming, before that it was Global cooling with the fear of an ice age, now they just changed it to climate change to cover all their boundaries.

This climate change is a way to pass international laws to control you. Agenda 21 and agenda 2030- chickity check it out. People are being duped through fear.

Wouldn´t fighting the man made changes of the climate, to bring it back to the state God intended it to be, be a good thing?

Good luck trying to fix either of them. Lol

You'd probably have better odds of converting Islamists to Christianity than getting a Bible belter to convert to clean energy.

Good luck trying to fix either of them. Lol

You'd probably have better odds of converting Islamists to Christianity than getting a Bible belter to convert to clean energy.
What clean energy are you talking about?

What clean energy are you talking about?

Solar or wind perhaps`No energy source is 100% clean, but some are certainly much cleaner and better for the environment than others.

Solar or wind perhaps`No energy source is 100% clean, but some are certainly much cleaner and better for the environment than others.
It's not affordable for most Americans. The other problem is some places are windy, others are not. Some places are sunny and others are not.

Also, I've heard that the large windmills are not so great for wildlife, bird migration. There is a downside to every type of energy.

This thread is an accurate litmus test exposing all the short-sighted simpletons of the War Room.

Climate change. The religious nuts can only do so much damage compared to the global impact of a warming world. We shall ignore the data at our own peril.

It's not affordable for most Americans. The other problem is some places are windy, others are not. Some places are sunny and others are not.

Also, I've heard that the large windmills are not so great for wildlife, bird migration. There is a downside to every type of energy.

You could run solar quite easily in most of the US. It doesn´t have to be "sunny"

You heard wrong about windmills

I think the sun has more to do with our climate than our cars, electricity and campfires.

"War on climate change" in reality is defiance towards God. Jesus warned us in the bible that as the world turns away from God the world will experience natural disasters that will occur more and more often like a woman having birth pangs until the return of Christ.

God in the bible would use natural disasters at time to punish nations through droughts or earth quakes. Book of revelation gives a terrifying description of Gods wrath pouring out on the earth in the end times.

God controls the weather, and as the world begins to turn more and more from God will begin to seek out ways to defy Him, so it's not surprise that man thinks he can defy by God by somehow altering the weather.

How foolish and what a futile attempt! God is sovereign. It's hard to believe scientist cause at first it was Global warming, before that it was Global cooling with the fear of an ice age, now they just changed it to climate change to cover all their boundaries.

This climate change is a way to pass international laws to control you. Agenda 21 and agenda 2030- chickity check it out. People are being duped through fear.

So this explains the bat shit craziness of why religious fanatics seem to have a hatred for the environment. I work in environmental compliance for a large manufacturing company; it has always boggled my mind why the most staunch opponents of environmental standards and clean energy are religious folks. Opposing the implementation of additional regulations I can understand, but I have come across a HUGE amount of religious nuts who even oppose remediation and cleanup to already existing polluted sites. Which is quite frankly, fucking insane. My colleague worked on cleaning up Castro Cover in the early 2000's and I have another who works for BP in the coast. Both have told me of the the strong resistance from so called Christians who for some unknown reason believe that remediation efforts are against God's wishes. So God is ok with dumping millions and millions of toxic sludge into the earth, destroying wildlife and giving our children cancer, but is opposed to efforts to reduce and reverse the damage that has already been done? As for the argument that we cannot possibly have an impact on the environment - GTFO. Tell that to Chinese cancer villages or to the victims of the Bhopal disaster. I can site hundreds of examples where human activity has completely wrecked the ecosystem and environment - this notion that we do not have any sort of environmental impact is insane and downright idiotic.

So this explains the bat shit craziness of why religious fanatics seem to have a hatred for the environment.

You shouldn't take War Room trolls as being representative of anything in the real world.

Back