Bigger danger: Muslim extremists or climate change?

Climate change will be used as an excuse for more mass migrations into Europe and more Islamic extremism...

Our politicians already talk about it all the time. The refugee crisis now is just the beginning.

Islam is by far a bigger problem than climate change. People survived climate changes in the past with less technology than we have now.

Islam is pure death and destruction.

Google "prayer" and then add any decent-sized city anywhere in North America.

And that's at what, between 1% and 3% of the population? You ever heard of mosques being torn down in "the west?"

(The paid ads at the top don't count)

Climate change can wipe out humanity

Islamic extremism, not so much.

I´ll go with climate change.

Climate change can wipe out humanity

Islamic extremism, not so much.

I´ll go with climate change.

LoL no not even close. A big ass asteroid or comet sure, not the weather changing something that's been happening since the dawn of this planet and life always found a way to survive continue and repopulate the earth.

I prefer the term "man-made global warming". Why don't you leftists use this anymore?

LoL no not even close. A big ass asteroid or comet sure, not the weather changing something that's been happening since the dawn of this planet and life always found a way to survive continue and repopulate the earth.

Sure keep living in a cave and being ignorant. Since your post demonstrates a complete lack of knowledge on current climate changes vs past ones I will just leave it at that.

Sure keep living in a cave and being ignorant. Since your post demonstrates a complete lack of knowledge on current climate changes vs past ones I will just leave it at that.

100k years of generally living in bodies give or take what we have now, 1 million years of evolution to reach it yet climate has not killed our species. lmao pull your head out of your ass, yes leave it at nothing since you haven't a clue about anything or any knowledge about it.

you can easily bomb saudi arabia to oblivion. you cannot bomb away climate change.

I don't believe in climate change. In that my car or cow farts are causing global warming and natural disasters.

100k years of generally living in bodies give or take what we have now, 1 million years of evolution to reach it yet climate has not killed our species. lmao pull your head out of your ass, yes leave it at nothing since you haven't a clue about anything or any knowledge about it.

Man has caused a massive accelaration in climate change. Seems you fail to comprehend one of the most basic things of man made climate change. But but the cavemen were ok so we will be too. Great argument there chief.

Man has caused a massive accelaration in climate change. Seems you fail to comprehend one of the most basic things of man made climate change. But but the cavemen were ok so we will be too. Great argument there chief.

We accelerated things at best not changed them to drastic never before seem events.

It will wipe us out even with our current and constantly advancing tech yet cave men survived it, sure bud sure. I think some one been watching to many teen post apocalyptic movies.

"War on climate change" in reality is defiance towards God. Jesus warned us in the bible that as the world turns away from God the world will experience natural disasters that will occur more and more often like a woman having birth pangs until the return of Christ.

God in the bible would use natural disasters at time to punish nations through droughts or earth quakes. Book of revelation gives a terrifying description of Gods wrath pouring out on the earth in the end times.

God controls the weather, and as the world begins to turn more and more from God will begin to seek out ways to defy Him, so it's not surprise that man thinks he can defy by God by somehow altering the weather.

How foolish and what a futile attempt! God is sovereign. It's hard to believe scientist cause at first it was Global warming, before that it was Global cooling with the fear of an ice age, now they just changed it to climate change to cover all their boundaries.

This climate change is a way to pass international laws to control you. Agenda 21 and agenda 2030- chickity check it out. People are being duped through fear.

There's gonna be a climate change tax coming to America. It will affect the middle class, but it won't affect Al Gore or Obama. Those two guys will get richer flying around the world making a bigger carbon footprint than all of Sherdog combined.

Back