Bigfoot vs Soa Palelei

The 2 biggest HW of the UFC, that would be nice. I'd say Soa, Bigfoot is done imo.

Bigfoot's chin behaviour is unpredictable, but I'd say Soa is still too slow to catch him. Bigfoot rd2 TKO via superior cardio.

Gotta go with Bigfoot...

we will learn more about postTRT Big Foot in the Mir fight. a big and strong HW with punching power, good top control and powerful ground and pound is a bad matchup for Mir. if he can't beat Mir, he is done.

Silva by anything. Their level of competition are from a different planets. And Silva has done quite well while Soa almost lost to Krylov and was beaten by Rosholt....

Soa's power comes from G'n'P, he never showed one punch KO power from his stand-up in the UFC. That being said, Bigfoot looked horribly slow against Arlovski and I think he might be completely done... That being said also, I still think he has enough to beat someone of Soa's caliber.

No TRT for BigFoot and he gets KTFO instantly. I think he Will win vs Mir but that is it i hope they make Hunt vs Silva rematch and Hunt totaly destroys him this time. When BigFoot wins he is all cocky then he gets KTFO and he is all humble until he wins again i dont lika BigFoot he is hypocrit cheater

Soa will obliterate Moai's chin with a couple of strikes. It will be glorious.

They have simular styles. Biggest hw in ufc. I would go with big foot,but they have same skilset,just big foot fought better guys. 50/50 imo

Back