Bigfoot Silva vs. Gabriel Gonzaga Bare Knuckle gifs

davidlemonparty

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
These boys went at it Bare knuckle 12 hours ago and I haven't seen any gif's posted so I thought I'd upload some for everyone's viewing pleasure.

A bit sad to see Bigfoot take another vicious L and I hope he was just doing this BKFC thing for a bit of fun and because he missed competition. I'd hate to see him in the position where he needed the money and kept doing this :(

Gonzaga's boxing didn't look half bad, but Bigfoot looked fucking awful. Wading in just winging shots and hoping for the best. Predictably, the best didn't happen.

Thanks for the memories, and out of love I hope we don't see you competing in a striking fight ever again Bigfoot.

Silva also suffered a knockdown earlier in the round and looked very unsteady on his afterwards so I am actually surprised he took as many bombs as he did in the final flurry.
Earlier knockdown:

and here he is on bambi legs straight after. The ref could've called it there as he was still wobbling when the ref was doing his standing count and glove check.

Painful to watch. Bkfc seems like the place to go for ppl looking for a check when they don't have any options left. I think you're fear for bigfoot is a reality sadly. Wonder how these brutal knockouts effect someone with his condition, longterm

Damn I wonder what his family thinks of him still fighting after getting put out as much as he has.

I remember a thread about feeling bad for the boy that brings his daughter home late but my money’s probably on the kid.

Silva also suffered a knockdown earlier in the round and looked very unsteady on his afterwards so I am actually surprised he took as many bombs as he did in the final flurry.
Earlier knockdown:

and here he is on bambi legs straight after. The ref could've called it there as he was still wobbling when the ref was doing his standing count and glove check.

I think the earlier knockdown is the story of the fight, as you say he was clearly wobbly after that. I was thinking to myself that his chin may have gone but definitely not his balls

Damn I just tallied up his KO's and TKO's in the last 10 years.
9 KO's in MMA
1 in Kickboxing (vs. Rico in Glory)
1 in BKFC

Even that doesn't tell the story, because it doesn't include the absolute wars that went to decision like Hunt 1 in Brisbane 2013. That was a draw (overturned to NC) but was worth a tonne of KO's :(

Nothing pleasant about this.

Bigfoot record.JPG

that earlier knockdown looked like nothing, he really does need to hang them up.

Big Foot started out a bjj guy right? Not surprised to see how poor he strikes in a purely striking contest.

Big Foot started out a bjj guy right? Not surprised to see how poor he strikes in a purely striking contest.
He was actually a striker, and whilst he trained BJJ he has only had 2 sub victories.
Gonzaga on the other hand is a decorated player, medalling at mundials and adcc and he is a multi-degree BB.

You're writing Bigfoot off.. that's literally his first bare knuckle fight.. just because he lost his first bare knuckle fight, that does not mean he is done.. geez

You're writing Bigfoot off.. that's literally his first bare knuckle fight.. just because he lost his first bare knuckle fight, that does not mean he is done.. geez
I agree with this, but what happens if they find him some HW cans and he keeps getting KO'd?

Why on earth BKFC signed Bigfoot? Dude chin is GONE. I get the man gotta work for a living but if he keep this up he might not make it out alive next time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ruckus245
Back