Bigfoot Silva outclasses Fedor revisited

Meh. Bigfoot also failed a PED test in ‘08. I think we have to look at all of those performances with suspicion.
Suspicion is fine, but a lot of people were stating that BF was roided as a fact.
The post in question gave ample evidence to the contrary

Stipe never would’ve lost to bigfoot under any circumstances

Thats why Stipe is the GOAT HW and Fedor is only 6-5 in sanctioned, commissioned, and drug tested fights and didn't even attempt to join the big leagues.

<JRSmith40>

Suspicion is fine, but a lot of people were stating that BF was roided as a fact.
The post in question gave ample evidence to the contrary
I think Fedor’s loss that night had more to do with his own decline than anything else.
That said, I don’t agree that the post you’re referencing gave ample evidence to the contrary. It gave evidence that he hadn’t applied for a TUE to use TRT. We know Bigfoot took PEDs long before this because he failed a test previously. He clearly had no issue taking things that he didn’t have a TUE for.
But I agree, we don’t know for sure, so people shouldn’t state it as if it was a fact.

Fedor was 50 lbs lighter and no longer at his peak. There isn’t a point to revisit this fight. This is after a decade of dominance. Can’t stay at the top forever.

If there's one thing about Khabib and Fedor it's this,

Khabib is much better off his back and with grappling in general while Fedor was more of a lethal striker.

i haven't heard something so wrong in a while. khabib is never on his back, never had a sub from his back. fedor has been on his back many times and subbed from bottom

I see the fight as 1 round a piece. Though to be fair I give round 2 an easy 10-8 for Silva. Fedor basically got stuck under a dude how outweighed him by probably 50+ pounds who had great top control and BJJ. Bigfoot was also just as exhausted as Fedor after the 2nd round.

We don't know how round 3 would have gone if the eye wasn't swollen shut. I'm a huge Fedor fan and my guess is probably Silva back on top and possibly finishing him via ref stoppage with Fedor stuck on the bottom again. But we've also seen Fedor land a haymaker vs AA and Rogers for example.

Fedor got tooled bad then dc stiffed silva like nothing...the Fedor fans sure are quiet on this one

Every card I went to live made me want to die

I saw this travesty happen live and wanted to die

I saw overeem have a literally brain fart and Travis Browne kick his head off while clay matthews mother fucker flexed on me while I screamed. I wanted to die. Note, I had a serious bet on this one. Best friend and I bet girlfriend nudes.

I wstche’d Tito Ortiz knock Baders lights out seconds after I said Bader is a future ufc champ and Tito is washed up. I wanted to die.

I watched clay guida and gray Maynard dance in circles for 25 minutes after meeting clays parents and talking my gf into thinking it was going to be one of the best fights ever. It may not be due to this but we did break up shortly after this.

I’ll never go to another ufc again

You can't say that when Bigfoot knocked out prime Ubereem and Stipe got knocked out by fucking Struve.
Why are you even entertaining that comment?

Stipe is a geriatric killer who only fights guys well past their primes.

In fact most of his division is still littered with guys who were around during Fedors prime run lol

And while big foot satisfies that criteria of an ideal well past his prime Stipe opponent you have to also keep in mind Stipe only fights once a leap year and big foot might die of natural causes by the time Stipe beats the next two contenders.

I saw overeem have a literally brain fart and Travis Browne kick his head off while clay matthews mother fucker flexed on me while I screamed. I wanted to die. Note, I had a serious bet on this one. Best friend and I bet girlfriend nudes.

I wstche’d Tito Ortiz knock Baders lights out seconds after I said Bader is a future ufc champ and Tito is washed up. I wanted to die.

I watched clay guida and gray Maynard dance in circles for 25 minutes after meeting clays parents and talking my gf into thinking it was going to be one of the best fights ever. It may not be due to this but we did break up shortly after this.

Please don’t you have ruined enough cards for us all

Brutal

Cormier was the same size and he didn’t seem to have a problem.
Fedor had like 3 times the amount of fights lol way past his prime

If big foot hadn't been raided up maybe Fedor wins and we would've seen black Fedor vs Fedor!... what a dam shame

Seemed like Fedor didn't train.
Should have retired prior to this.

It felt off when he got subbed by Werdum,
just swinging for the fences against bigfoot,
then Hendo.
Prior he was running on 3 straight knockouts.

He turned himself into Francis. The KO Echo chamber.
<Fedor23>

2009 was a WILD year in MMA, end of an era.

By 2011 Fedor was a "has been".

Thats why Stipe is the GOAT HW and Fedor is only 6-5 in sanctioned, commissioned, and drug tested fights and didn't even attempt to join the big leagues.

<JRSmith40>

Ko'd by an inside hook, during his title reign.
Out of GOAT talk.

So you're telling me a literal giant with a 50lb advantage, that was green-lighted for TRT, and was given a win by a doctor, is something that you think about at night?

Wrong forum.

You think Fedor was going to come back in the third and win? HahaAAhaHAA.

Back