Bigfoot Silva on twitter 'I'm very excited, news coming up.'

Fedor would be a waste of a Fedor fight, just like Hunt rematch would be a waste of a Hunto fight.

Fedor should rematch Hunt and Bigfoot should go look for a mate in the pacific northwest or something.

He's probably going to get some sort of special TRT exemption... because he's probably one of the only fighters out there with a real legitimate need for it.

The U.N. has finally recognized his head as a sovereign nation

At least we know it's not Mitrione, Bigfoot has been bitch ducking him for months.

If it's Fedor rematch:

fuck_yeah.gif

I can't put a finger on why, but this GIF always makes me really happy. It's great.

Maybe the NSAC said: "Well, unlike the other 100+ fighters who claimed to need TRT, it appears you actually do have a medical condition that warrants its use."

Hell, I'm still riding on the Bigfoot Silva Warwagon. Doubt he will ever be champ, but I'm cheering for him anyway.

I've been talking with a friend lately, and said that if Fedor does indeed come to the ufc, he NEEDS to fight on the 194 card. He also NEEDS to fight bigfoot and, with a win streak put together, Werdum. I really hope that's what this is.

Back