'Bigfoot' Silva eyeing a fight with Josh Barnett

pcbh

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
http://www.mmafighting.com/2014/5/28/5759116/with-suspension-almost-served-bigfoot-silva-eyeing-a-fight-with-josh

As reported on UFC Tonight, Silva's manager Alex Davis says "Bigfoot" would like to meet Barnett when he comes back sometime in the fall. In reaching out to Barnett's camp for a response, Ariel Helwani was told by his manager Leland Lebarre that "Bigfoot" should be careful what he wishes for.

"Josh sees no professional reason to fight Bigfoot," Lebarre said. "We don't have any issues with him, so if [Silva] really wants to do this, he really needs to think about it first. Because we won't take something like this lightly."

"Josh sees no professional reason to fight Bigfoot," Lebarre said. "We don't have any issues with him, so if [Silva] really wants to do this, he really needs to think about it first. Because we won't take something like this lightly."

Huh?

Isn't he supposed to be the one fighter who actually legitimately needed TRT?

I don't get the words from his manager

Huh?

lol what the hell is this?

Yeah I'm with the others. Don't understand what that is supposed to mean.

But I do believe Barnett is a bad matchup for Bigfoot. His striking is much tighter, he's more powerful in the clinch, and I can't see Bigfoot doing shit to him on the ground.

http://www.mmafighting.com/2014/5/28/5759116/with-suspension-almost-served-bigfoot-silva-eyeing-a-fight-with-josh

As reported on UFC Tonight, Silva's manager Alex Davis says "Bigfoot" would like to meet Barnett when he comes back sometime in the fall. In reaching out to Barnett's camp for a response, Ariel Helwani was told by his manager Leland Lebarre that "Bigfoot" should be careful what he wishes for.

I'm guessing they're taking Bigfoot as making a personal threat towards them, and are insulted? Comes across a kind of silly.

I believe this could headline the SEP 13, 2014 Brazil card.

After the fight Bigfoot will probably have to go back for more surgery on his pituitary glands/tumors.

Two cheaters fighting each other. Lets hope for a double KO.

Ooohhh, don't the rattle the Warmaster's cage. It makes him cranky.

Back