Bigfoot makes fun of Werdum and Werdum Strikes back at Instagram

Bigfoot has to be the ugliest thing I have ever seen in MMA. How dare he attempt to tease another fairly good looking guy (No homo).

When will Bigfoot learn to stop taking shots at people like this? He's just such an easy target.

634504797fa0fd98dd1b67a932359467.png

ed292fb5e9c42981fd28db6d17b31427.png

HAHAHAHA That was a classic by Chael lol. Big Foot should NEVER attempt to make fun of another fighter

This is the kinda crap fans are focusing now-a-days?

according to shertards (mostly anderson nut huggers and/or weidman haters) weidman ducked belfort after vitor called him out on twitter.

Twitter only counts when it's Chael.

I figured it'd be a standard picture of a bigfoot or something equally unoriginal, but I was wrong. Werdum delivers the funny again. Dude's awesome as fuck, and I'm constantly becoming more and more of a fan of his.

Bigfoot has to be the ugliest thing I have ever seen in MMA. How dare he attempt to tease another fairly good looking guy (No homo).

HAHAHAHA That was a classic by Chael lol. Big Foot should NEVER attempt to make fun of another fighter

I think he knows that, and it's all just in good humor. Bigfoot seems like a pretty easy going/fun guy.

I think he knows that, and it's all just in good humor. Bigfoot seems like a pretty easy going/fun guy.

Yeh, probably was just for a good laugh for him. I don't mind Bigfoot but I still think he shouldn't tease other people's appearance. But hopefully none of them get pissed about it

There was a video of Werdum playing with an ipad and he held it up to his face and said "Bigfoots cell phone".
Can't find it now...

I think it was in one of Anderson Silva's videos leading up to his last fight...or it might've been Dos Santo's blog at his gym with the kids around.

all I remember was the kids were cracking up....as were I. :icon_lol:

Looks like bigfoot now knows what time it is

1348098953145.gif

Bigfoot has no room to really insult anyone.

Ever.

They should see who is the better french kisser.

fail 101; Try to make fun of someone who is already making fun of himself.

Is the "kkkkkkkkk" the Portuguese equivalent of "haha"?

Back