Big weekend coming up

I am just happy HBO didn't put them in there with cans. It's a big step up for all three of them. Kirkland with his amount of fights is on the right track. Albert is no can. He beat a fairly decent contender (at least once upon a time) Edourard, the Haitian Sensation. As for Angulo... I smell upset. Gutierrez has a pretty good chin (took bombs from Teddy Reid -- despite what you think of him, has hammers for hands) and gave a spirited effort against Clottey. Gamboa... 9 fights, but that guy is a star in the making. He can take Jimenez. He was a stepping stone for Mike Anchondo, but he will play the role this time.

I am just happy HBO didn't put them in there with cans. It's a big step up for all three of them. Kirkland with his amount of fights is on the right track. Albert is no can. He beat a fairly decent contender (at least once upon a time) Edourard, the Haitian Sensation. As for Angulo... I smell upset. Gutierrez has a pretty good chin (took bombs from Teddy Reid -- despite what you think of him, has hammers for hands) and gave a spirited effort against Clottey. Gamboa... 9 fights, but that guy is a star in the making. He can take Jimenez. He was a stepping stone for Mike Anchondo, but he will play the role this time.

Yeah, all three of them are in tough. I'm glad to see HBO isn't just throwing them in there to get wins.

According to ESB Solis is out of the fight this saturday. And is lined up to fight Botha at the end of May.

According to ESB Solis is out of the fight this saturday. And is lined up to fight Botha at the end of May.

Fighting Botha? Well atleast it will raise Solis's profile, can't imagine that Botha has much left.

Fighting Botha? Well atleast it will raise Solis's profile, can't imagine that Botha has much left.

My last experience with viewing a Botha boxing match would have been that match with Etienne. Considering what Tyson and Oquendo did to Etienne and then seeing Botha given fits by Etienne it was fitting that Botha redirected his fighting career.

I just hope Solis can win big.

Solis should win big over what's left of Botha.

Back