Media Big time Ariel working the NBA

People who give him shit saying he's starting crap by asking tough questions are idiots. That should be a journalist's job. He gets a lot of unjust hate.

Asking tough questions isn't a journalist's job, getting tough answers is. Anybody can ask a question, it's meaningless if you don't get a reply.

Dana should buy the nba
The average team is worth over $1 billion. lol
<BronTroll1>
I like Ariel's straight faced interviews. It might get him into trouble some times but that's all part of his charm.

Good for him!
That AV though {<jordan}Also Ariel is a solid journalist and asking the questions that the UFC brass don't want to hear is what a good journalist would do...

That AV though {<jordan}Also Ariel is a solid journalist and asking the questions that the UFC brass don't want to hear is what a good journalist would do...

But does ESPN Ariel still ask those questions? I feel like he does not anymore. He interviews Conor and does not bring up the rape allegations. Maybe Conor blocked those questions. But has Ariel brought it up on his own?

But does ESPN Ariel still ask those questions? I feel like he does not anymore. He interviews Conor and does not bring up the rape allegations. Maybe Conor blocked those questions. But has Ariel brought it up on his own?
Maybe he sold out <Fedor23> You may be right he hasn't offended anyone in awhile to my knowledge. He was asking Masvidal some questions Mas didn't want to hear. He has definitely dialed it back significantly. I don't watch his show very often.

Asking tough questions isn't a journalist's job, getting tough answers is. Anybody can ask a question, it's meaningless if you don't get a reply.

Well, he's one of the few willing to ask and he gets shit for it on this forum. This still didn't really pertain to my point. But yeah, thanks...

I use to like Ariel. I think he's a corporate shill now who won't ask the tough questions anymore (for example Conor). He won't rock the boat since he is getting ESPN money.

But overall he deserves his success. He paid his dues and worked hard as fuck back when the UFC was on SPIKE.

Mixed feelings on the guy.

Lol. Yeah...

Ariel is a highly talented, succesful guy and a lot of people here are jealous.
I always liked him and I never quite understood the hate he gets here.

Jesus, is Adam Silver ok? He looks more ill every time I see him

Back