Media Big time Ariel working the NBA

Ariel is a highly talented, succesful guy and a lot of people here are jealous.

In a year hell no longer be doing his weekly side huesle

Ariel is a highly talented, succesful guy and a lot of people here are jealous.

People who give him shit saying he's starting crap by asking tough questions are idiots. That should be a journalist's job. He gets a lot of unjust hate.

Guys can hate him on here all you want but he's been covering mma since EliteXC & Strikeforce days.

He got some of my favourite funny interviews in mma. Nick diaz, mayhem miller, rampage.

For the NBA/ESPN to even look at him as a reporter is a huge accomplishment.

He's an emotional, awkward nerd but so is 90% of MMA media & most online mma forum posters.

Last edited:
Big Ariel runs NBA

Ariel is cringe af but has the job that 90% of you people would do for free

NBA is definitely a bigger and better sport than MMA

congrats to ariel, the MMA journalist GOAT

Finally gets to interview guys that make more money than him.

Last edited:
Remember when Dana tried to ruin his career hahahahaha

Fuck Ariel.

He should just do the same thing for the rest of his life. Fuck him for taking a good opportunity. What a loser!!!1

Good for him. He’s been covering mma for nearly 15 years. Hard work paid off and now he gets to cover his favorite sport for more money. Would you not become a Walmart regional manager if you were only running a mom and pop grocery store in a small town? I hope he eventually transitions to play by play. This is what this country is all about. If you put in the work and take the opportunity that present themselves, the payday will come.

People who give him shit saying he's starting crap by asking tough questions are idiots. That should be a journalist's job. He gets a lot of unjust hate.
I know, I wasn't being sarcastic. The guy has been great for MMA journalism.

I use to like Ariel. I think he's a corporate shill now who won't ask the tough questions anymore (for example Conor). He won't rock the boat since he is getting ESPN money.

But overall he deserves his success. He paid his dues and worked hard as fuck back when the UFC was on SPIKE.

Mixed feelings on the guy.

Back