Big Nut Energy presents: NXT Takeover Wargames

WHO IS FUCKING GOING OVER?

• Kairi "Sam" Sane

• Shayna Baszler

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks buddy, may have to watch some more WWE with you guys.

...not excited for SS, mostly without becky. Will likely skip that. lol
Well it's not like i speak for all of pwd, but you've been a pleasure and I'm glad you joined in on the fun. I'm gonna get some well needed sleep

Super surprised to see UE lose but another great match! Another Take Over in the books that you could argue is the best one yet. I like the little Dunne vs Ricochet tease at the end. There were some crazy fucking moves. That double moonsault was nuts! Dude almost jumped over everyone. Hanson and Rowe really impressed tonight. The springboard splash to O'Reilly through the table from one ring into the other was a great spot. I was worried there was only 4 matches (if you dont count the unannounced Riddle destruction of Ohno) but each match delivered tonight.

I heard this dean special is pretty good.

I didn’t know this Ambrose episode was out yet. Hell yeah!

Fell asleep in the opening minutes, caught the ending.

Ok.

Adam Cole didn’t know you could be pinned by two people at the same time so he thought the cover was voice hence why he didn’t kick. THIS IS THE REF’S FAULT FOR NOT EXPLAINING THE RULES!!

Nowhere in the official rules does it say you can be pinned by two individuals.

WarGames.png

I hope whoever can bangs a tranny for me tonight. Shout out to all my heroes inn the methadone clinic

This UFC main card that's about to start could be fun.

Great card. Wargames or Dream/Ciampa were MOTN for me, but not a bad match tonight.

Nowhere in the official rules does it say you can be pinned by two individuals.

WarGames.png
<TheWire1>
@SocraticMethod We’ve turned over the evidence and I think we’ve got a case here to take this to court to reverse the decision and get this stain off of Adam Cole’s record

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back