Big Nog Wants One More Before Retirement: Frank Mir

ultramanhyata

Reclimbing Like Mountain
@Steel
Reaction score
anigif_these-were-all-so-funny-but-i-couldnt-stop-laughi-23748-1435454392-6.gif

No, dude. I'm serious. Read it here.

http://www.fight747.com/new/acminotauro-wants-frank-mir-fight-before-considering-retirement

tumblr_liw1coMF7H1qiq4x8o1_500.gif

Why the hell are you guys laughing? What's so funny about it?

tumblr_inline_mn6atlqVnD1qz4rgp.gif

Yeah. Whatever. You're just a bunch of jerks.

Jesus Christ, after Mirs last two brutal KO wins, this one probably ends with a fatality.

Stop it Nog

You and Chuck can do good things for the UFC

I'd love to see Nog beat Mir. Don't see it happening like.

Should be Big Nog vs Cro Cop. Though Mir looked out of shape against the Duffman, Out Of Shape Mir still KOs Nog.

Does he want to die??

No!! I'm as big of a Nog fan as anyone but he needs to stay retired. I mean I understand where he's coming from b/c he had Mir beat in their second fight until the brain fart. But come on, just no.

For some reason I have this recurring thought of Frank Mir jumping a guillotine after he hurts him (like he did with Cheick) and cranking until he breaks his neck, then they erect a giant Nog statue in Brasil next to the Jesus monument.

It's not something I want to see.

If he wants one last fight let him fight Barnett and have them finish their trilogy. Big Nog fighting Mir again after being finished by him two different ways makes no damn sense, so it might actually happen.:icon_sad:

I really hope this fight doesn't happened for Big Nog's sake I'm pretty certain he would be knocked out at this point in his career.
I would like to see both of the Nog's retire they have nothing to prove and they are both legends of the sport, no need to take anymore unnecessary punishment inside the octagon.

nog looked literally like an old man on is last leg against struve. He needs to hang em up and just focus on bjj and gyms.

Back