Big nog vs all time HWs

OXDe3_iOzLYhVpAPVHeV_BgkyNK00BwZ1aAbkLp8MW7tfWXnIcXP02dhs4yRCCpWGo1ZaN3V

So bad!

I dunno who he beats though, all of them or none of them.

Its possible, but i believe nog could box alittle with stipe but the plan would be to submit him...im not talking old man Nog...
he is superior grappler while Stipe is a superior Striker and can defend TD

Nog is a notorious slow starter and i figure it would take a few rounds for the fight to end up on the ground in some fashion and once there the BJJ of Nog takes over

Word has it that Stipe is almost impossible to submit. Might be a little harder for Big Nog than you think.

I have to be honest, I think DC ragdolls him like Barnett.
I think he takes massive punishment from.Francis and 50/50 he subs him.
Prime nog vs Cain is good matchup because prime nog had great boxing. I still see Cain getting the win.
JDS vs prime.nog would have been amazing IMO. Very competitive on the feet and JDS had such great TDD against wrestlers no way nog gets him down.
Not that Brock is an all.time.great but I'll bite on this one, nog gets put on his back survives hammer fists and subs him every single time.

I feel similarly. In modern MMA, with improved coaching and game planning, not to mention more well-rounded skills, I think someone like Nog could struggle. I love the guy, and would root for him. But I picture the best guys just keeping it standing and not following him to the ground when they crack him.

He could obviously get caught, and mma is mma, but I would favour him over any of the other top HWs in the history of mma. He is a very comfortable no 2 HW goat.

Big Nog never reached his technical peak because of the training style of Pride fighters back in the day.

By the time he hit his 30's his body was so battle-worn from his injuries and wars he was never able to round out his game

Could have still been fighting like Overeem, but probably better.

i think he would be a 7 out of 10 wins kind of a fighter. his stand up does not compare to these modern fighters and the grapplers are much better then when he was in pride

Back