Big Nog retires from Mixed Martial Arts, (Respect Thread)

Respect and best wishes to Big Nog. Cro Cop put it better than any other:

Oh man, what an epic career. I feel so lucky to have been able to witness some of it. He is a FIGHTER. Best of luck, and well played!!

I wish nothing but best for him...Man Legend Warrior...You will be missed but not forgotten

Antonio_Rodrigo_Nogueira_Armbars_Dave_Herman_UFC_153.gif
A true warrior and a champion. I hope and pray for a healthy and enjoyable life.

Thank you for all the years of entertainment!

Hespect.
You brought us many amazing fights. Thank you and farewell.

The 2nd greatest HW of all time. Just behind Fedor. Way above Mir!

good to see him retire, he had a legendary career

JBG bless.

Ravage Infidels in Paradise

One of the toughest fighters ever!
And easily a top 5 all time HW. Thanks for all the memorable fights Big Nog.

Biggest heart. Most determined. High fight iq and could find a way to win in the worst of situations. He had everything you look for in a true champion. The most gritty, tough, determined, and under rated fighter I can ever think of. I think I'll miss Nog more than just about anyone, but the writing was on the wall a long time. Father time isn't nice to fighters and he manages to keep it going until near 40. He's an inspiration to countless young fighters and even the top pros are like giddy little school girls around him. He's a living legend and he deserves every last ounce of respect from us all.

I was hoping to see him and CC go at it 1 more time, but hey. Fuck UFC and their matchmaking (Struve and Hamilton) at the point where these 2 vets/legends already agreed to fight.

Huge respect to one of the greatest ever.

Easily my favorite fighter and it will be very difficult to take that title from him. I saw this coming long ago but I have to respect those that keep fighting while having nothing left to prove. It was always a pleasure watching him fight.

Im a huge Nog fan.

HUGE RESPECT for Ant

Back