Big news (soon)!

Big news came in....CM Punk just farted. More on that with you Karyn Bryant after NOS commercial

Your posts match the stupidity of your handle.

Don-t_care.gif

Dos Anjos has been on a roll lately. Dudes turned into a Muay Thai machine, and his takedowns are still good, and so is his grappling. He has some of the most devastating leg and body kicks in MMA

him vs. Pettis will be an awesome fight

I'd like to see Pettis get in there quickly with Dos Anjos at 185. I would imagine if they could find someone for MM he'd be Co-Main but if not then Esparza plus maybe Rampage or some shit.

I like the fight though, won't be a high selling show but should be fun.

Pettis/RDA winner becomes #1 Contender and gets to fight the real champ, Khabib.

you weirdo's never stop do you.

guy is out injured forever, talk shit in interviews and social media - somehow he's the champ?

Pettis already said he'd take him on - thing is RDA has been active (4 fights in 2014) - habbib not.

maybe when habbib can actually string together a few fights he can start talking title shot.

rda.jpg

Looks like RDA is getting a title shot. UFC 185: Pettis vs RDA, MM vs Creepy/Lineker, Esparza vs JJ

Dodson makes dramatically more sense from both a scheduling and match-up standpoint. I always thought UFC would be smart to schedule that fight underneath Pettis-RDA, once Cruz and Assuncao went down.

Then they could have fights like Browne-Rothwell and Duffee-Mitrione as the #3 and #4 to offset the size deficiency of the top two fights on the card.

Put it in Chicago due to all the local tie-ins and history. Pettis is from Milwaukee, MM/Dodson 1 took place there originally, Duffee is from Illinois, Rothwell the WI/Illinois border, etc.

Only two guys to finish Benson (yes I know he was finished in his second fight or some shit,) although I think RDA's was more impressive, should be one fucking hell of a fight.

More impressive than the 1st round arm bar??? Pluhhhleeez

Back