Big John Quickly Dismantles Brendan Schaub's Claim All The Best Fighters Are in The UFC

It's simple, all the best fighters are in the UFC, but not everyone in the UFC are the best fighters.

Schaub could've probably KO'd Fedor at that point, so that's a weird hypothetical to specifically cite

When $5500 isnt that much to you because you have the money, because you have a great job, its really not a big deal. Just sayin. Get better at life bud.

Good lord, when are you going to shut up about this damn TV you so desperately want us to believe you own?

Don’t overthink Schaub’s comments. It was most likely his attempt at making his mma career look like less of a failure. It’s somewhat of face-saver if you can claim you got yer ass kicked by the best of the best vs mid carders.

i can’t stand Schaub but I don’t think he said you couldn’t be the best in another organization. His point was that it doesn’t mean much until you go to the ufc a prove it. Like it or not it’s true.

Like Australian basketball league may have some great players but everyone will say the NBA has the best.

That’s why it was sarcasm.
giphy.gif

Correct. ufc doesnt have all the major talents but they have at least 95% of them, best believe.

lol "you had a couple of good fights" i.e beating Cro Cop and that's it, maybe #2 is choking out Mitrione. Other than that, he's had some pretty embarrassing losses, like Travis Browne gnp'ing him then standing over him and saying "that's what you get for talking shit". I mean good for him he's gone full hipster, podcast guy but he is remembered more for his losses than his wins.

It's simple, all the best fighters are in the UFC, but not everyone in the UFC are the best fighters.
And they all didnt come from the UFC. A lot of the best guys were absorbed by other promotions.

Back