Big John makes a mess of the main event

There were alot of fouls in the match, Big John handled them poorly and his ego was front and center last night

Strauss blew it by not going for the finish when Pitbull was badly hurt. As for Pitbull, i lost all respect for him. What a crybaby. He would get owned in the UFC.

I feel bad for Straus, I really wanted him to win this one and thought he would.

Strauss blew it by not going for the finish when Pitbull was badly hurt. As for Pitbull, i lost all respect for him. What a crybaby. He would get owned in the UFC.
He would get owned in the UFC because he complained about being fouled?

Holy shit, what a stretch. That kind of excuse would make a Brazilian shake their head.

And the irony of the keyboard warrior "MMAnalyst" commenting on keyboard warriors. Have you ever actually been around real fighters? Sparred with them? Cornered them? Or do you just consider yourself an expert because all the hours you've put in on YouTube watching fights?

It's a stretch to assume that a groin shot with a follow-up shot that goes unpunished in the 19th minute of a title fight doesn't POSSIBLY change the outcome of the fight - not even POSSIBLY???

You don't need to be a pro/amateur fighter or corner to know this could POSSIBLY affect the outcome, just someone with common sense.

I can also do the exact same thing you did - do you even train bro???? Try not to be so lame, if you want to have a debate then at least make a critical argument that is disparaging instead of talking shit like every troll out there.

No one gonna bring up how Big John didn't hesitate to take points off during the TUF Mexico?

Are you his cousin or something?

Big John is a legend of the sport that did a ton for it's growth, but the fact of the matter is his performances have been on a steady decline for the last decade and he's been exposed as a bit of "bully" by more relaxed refs like Josh Rosenthal.

He's not terrible by any stretch, but it's become obscene how he treats fouled fighters; in the Cruckshank/Noons fight he tries to make a blind fighter continue fighting, other times like in the Frodo/Sandro or Strauss/Pitbull fight he orders a fighter that is rolling on the ground from a groin shot to stand-up.

Fighters don't respect you because you are loud, they respect you because they can tell you have supreme confidence in your task - Big John occasionally gives off a vibe of false bravado when a foul happens, as if he isn't sure what happened so he needs to overreact to show everyone he knows exactly what is happening.

Seems like the only "growth" hes encouraged is in your pants

Back